Are you dating or newlyweds, have spent all your life together, or just falling in love? No matter where you are in your relationship right now, love words will never hurt.

The thing is, when it comes to the matters of the heart, each and every minute is the right time to express your feelings to your sweetheart. Show how much they mean to you, and how happy you are to share this time with them.

Sweet words are easy to say, sweet things are easy to buy, but sweet people are difficult to find. So, if you’ve already found your one and only, don’t forget to remind about your love and your passion as often as possible to keep that fire burning forever.

Turn all your life into an endless honeymoon stage: hold hands, hug and kiss each other for no reason, say “I love you” regularly, check some “can’t stop thinking about you quotes” and implement them in sweet love notes and cute text messages.

So, we have the plan, but no weapon… Here are some wonderful beloved quotes to inspire you:
  1. I always looked for someone I could live with but ended up finding someone I can't live without. I love you.
  2. Money is no match for the richness you bring to my life.
  3. Without you in my life, I would be incomplete. I pray that I should never know such pain.
  4. You rock my world.
  5. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me.
  6. If they offered me an eternity without you, I would choose the moment, but with you.
  7. I’m stuck on you.
  8. I never really knew what love is until you came into my life.
  9. Every minute that is spent without you is a minute that is wasted.
  10. I have loved you all my life, it has just taken me this long to find you.

11. I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have… I always will.
  12. All I need is your love to survive.
  13. You are my sweetie.
  14. It’s crazy how I don’t notice the time when we’re together.
  15. Nothing else makes sense when I think about you.
  16. I only want to love you twice in my lifetime – now and forever.
  17. I love you so much I could worship you.
  18. I love you so much that I can’t fall asleep because the reality is better than my dreams.
  19. Before I met you I never knew, what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.
  20. When you love me like that, I melt into honey. Let’s be sweet together.

21. You color my world.
  22. Your eyes are so expressive and beautiful I can’t help but get lost in them.
  23. You are priceless to me.
  24. Don’t forget that I am here, and I will never let go.
  25. I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
  26. You’ve made my dreams come true.
  27. You are the reason I am happy.
  28. You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything.
  29. I won the lottery when I met you.
  30. I’m not sad that you have to be away for a while; I’m sad that I haven’t prepared for this. I thought it would be easy, but all I think about is kissing you again.

31. God has created you only for me because he knows: no one can love you more than I do!
  32. Love is a perfect crime… I steal your heart and you steal mine.
  33. Can we be together always?
  34. Every time I wrap my arms around you, it's like coming home to where I belong.
  35. I don’t want any gifts, except for your love and attention.
  36. I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.
  37. You make me complete.
  38. I love you, yes I do! No matter what you say or do!
  39. You are the world to me.
  40. Even when we are old and gray, I will still be holding your hands in our rocking chairs.

41. I have a crush on you.
  42. I can fake a smile when I feel sad, I can pretend to be happy when I feel bad. But one thing I can’t do is pretend that I don’t love you.
  43. When I wake up and see you lying next to me, I can’t help but smile. It will be a good day simply because I started it with you.
  44. I feel so happy just spending time with you.
  45. I'm lost without you.
  46. I keep hearing your voice and the sound of your laughter. I realize it’s just because I’m missing you. Funny how the small things we don’t always notice can create a big, empty hole in our hearts.
  47. You stole my heart.
  48. When you came into my life I finally got those arms where my soul will be always safe and secure.
  49. I dreamt of you last night.
  50. Even after the years we have spent together, you still make my heart skip a beat.

Yes, we often say that actions speak louder than words. However, in some cases, especially when it comes to romantic life, words are equal to actions in their power and importance. No matter how busy you are and how much you’re tired – don’t forget about expressing your feelings to keep the relationship afloat. Love. Be happy!