Positive body image promotes and celebrates how everyone shouldn't be ashamed of their own bodies, but rather celebrate it's beauty. Here are some celebrities who will actually make you feel good about your body.

1. Beyonce

She released her "Pretty Hurts" video showing all the body image issues that women go through. There's even a scene where a girl trying diet pills and eating cotton balls to get skinny.

2. Jennifer Lawrence

What she said: "If we're regulating cigarettes and sex and cuss words because of the effect that it has on our younger generation, then why aren't we regulating things like calling people 'fat'?

3. Kirsten Dunst

What she said: "I love my snaggle fangs. They give me character and character is sexy."

4. Kristen Stewart

What she said: "I think it's ridiculous that you need to look a certain way to be conventionally pretty."

5. Rihanna

What she said: "Being size 0 is a career in itself. So we shouldn't try and be like them. It's not realistic and it's not healthy."

There are more ways to get fit and healthy, and you don't even need to diet. Don't be ashamed of your body. Embrace it. Work out more. Eat healthily. Even Cindy Crawford doesn't wake up feeling like Cindy Crawford all the time.