Internet users have called out Dove's Vine video for being very similar to the one from a user named Big Red.

The original Vine from five months ago looks like this:

And this is Dove's, which debuted three days ago:

The only difference is that Big Red's Vine featured a pink flower and narration by a young girl, whereas Dove's has no narration and no flower. But it had the same concept of hands to frame the image and the camera's pan. Also, the original narration saying "Beauty has no definition. It depends on who you are," seems to fit Dove's long-running "Real Beauty" campaign.

Big Red was the winner of a Vine contest held by Meagan Cignoli, whose got about 375,000 followers on Vine. And Dove may have also copied a Cignoli Vine:

But Cignoli says she's not mad. "I was angered when I saw the copy of big reds. But after seeing so many people really support us I felt better. My feelings have changed and now I feel compassion for whoever did it. I'm assuming it was someone young and inexperienced who could potentially be facing big problems stemming from this. I do not think it was knowing or intentional on the part of Dove but rather an individual creating for them."

Reps from Unilever, owner of Dove, have not commented on the issue.