Glee's "Farewell to Finn" episode is set to air next Thursday, Oct 10, and it is a sad affair for sure. The passing of Cory Monteith has been hard on the cast and crew.
Murphy described the filming of the hour "rough" for Glee's cast and crew, saying, "I've never seen a crew that you can't continue shooting because they've left the room sobbing. It was very hard..."It was rough. It was very rough. It was very rough with Lea Michele ... but I'm very proud of it. I think the performances are quite stunning. People still are not over it. It's still very, very difficult."
Mind blowing and heart moving performance aside, is this kind of tribute actually appropriate? After all, talent aside, Cory Monteith did find fame and riches on Glee, but chose to live his life in an abusive manner.

We will miss his presence on Glee for sure, but this episode is really aiming to capture more ratings by riding on his death and make you feel sorry for someone who had everything but decided to waste it on the wrong choices in life.

Check out the promo below:

[via E!]