We all know about Katherine Heigl's rocky relationship with her former co-workers at Grey's Anatomy. But it seems like the actress might still be attempting to clear her name.

It all started when The Hollywood Reporter conducted an interview with Heigl's former co-star Shonda Rhimes (image below).

Shortly after it was posted, THR updated it with a new headline: "'Grey's Anatomy's Shonda Rhimes on Possible Spinoff, Creative PTSD, Cast Departures."

And it's not just the headline that got modified. A screengrab from the original article had also showed that all mentions of Heigl had also been edited.
Was there ever a time when you felt like Grey's wasn't a family? How did you handle that?
Absolutely. Creatively, that was a really difficult time, and it was hard for me to write the show. Seasons four and five were difficult because I was in a dark place [after Katherine Heigl said she had insufficient material and declined to submit herself for the Emmys]. In the beginning, it felt like such a magical place, and to discover that everyone isn't who you thought they were is very unfortunate.
In the edited version, the blame was placed on Isaiah Washington who was fired after using multiple homosexual slurs:
Was there ever a time when you felt like Grey's wasn't a family? How did you handle that?
Absolutely. Creatively, that was a really difficult time, and it was hard for me to write the show. Seasons four and five were difficult because I was in a dark place after the press frenzy that descended on us because of the [Isaiah Washington and T.R. Knight situation and critical backlash to the stories.]. In the beginning, it felt like such a magical place, and to discover that everyone isn't who you thought they were is very unfortunate.
Of course, this could all just been a big misunderstanding. Or maybe Heigl still has some strings left she can pull in Hollywood.

[The Hollywood Reporter, Yahoo! Movies Canada]