A lady from Hartford, Connecticut, posted to Craigslist on Tuesday, a " "Very unusual request - w4w - 55 (Gtr Htfd)".

She's looking for a partner for a man whom she is having an affair with, because she's dying of pancreatic cancer. If her situation is real, it's definitely an unusual request. Her post goes:
Hello,

Thank you for reading my posting. This is probably the most unusual posting on CL that you will ever read.

My name is Sharon B. For the past five years, I have had a regular ongoing intimate relationship with a wonderful gentleman, "A". He is kind, supportive, funny, and most important of all, very attentive to my sexual needs. This relationship was outside my marriage, and it's a long story, so I'll save it for later communication.

I was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I do not have long to live. I have made peace with my situation. My family has been very supportive, but one of my last regrets is that I will be abandoning my wonderful intimate partner.

He has no idea that I am posting this. I intend to post it on all of the Craig's list categories that might elicit a real response. I would like to find, before I die, a wonderful woman who is worthy of his attention. I will try to persuade him to contact those who I think will treat him as I have, and will forward to them his email address.

Please, in order to cut down on the spam I have to deal with, put SharonB in the subject of your reply.

Thank you. I promise you, it will be worth your while.

With love and affection,

Sharon
What a kind, caring and generous person Sharon B is. And now we're totally curious about her marriage and the long story that goes with it.