Social entrepreneur Kenji Summers heard the song "Paris Tokyo Remix" in 2008 by Lupe Fiasco, Pharrell Williams, Q-Tip and Sarah Green. Part of the lyrics was, "Fly to Paris, and end up in Tokyo ... Let's start a coalition so even the broke can go.”

That line was his motivation to get his first passport, and like anyone who've never had wanderlust before, he enjoyed it so much that he wanted to do more of it.

"After that trip, I realized, 'I need to do this more. This is transformational,'" says Summers. "I realized why Pharrell said those lyrics. And it wasn’t just for me, it was for everyone, so I wanted to essentially take the world and give it back to the youth through my organization Passport Life."

Passport Life is part of a movement to help under-resourced people get passports, travel, and participate in global culture. Passport Life is now seeking crowdfunding on Crowdrise.

In a web series, he documents the whole experience. The transformative trip was documented in a web series on YouTube; the first episode is embedded below.

Listen to Summers' Spotify playlist:

A bit of wanderlust is good. Travel opens your eyes up, and you'll be amazed at what you'll discover. Start now, people. Pick a destination today!