Lululemon just can't seem to catch a break. After the whole see-through pants fiasco, co-founders Chip and Shannon Wilson decided to appear on Bloomberg TV to promote their overpriced stretchy garments. What happened next was an utter PR disaster.

During the interview, Chip spoke out against reports of pilling in the fabric. Instead of blaming it on the shoddy material, Chip claimed it was more likely due to the different body sizes of the women wearing the clothes  which immediately set off a firestorm.
"Frankly some women's bodies just don't actually work for it," Wilson had said. "They don't work for some women's bodies...it's really about the rubbing through the thighs, how much pressure is there over a period of time, how much they use it."
Chip now regrets pinning the blame on consumers, and has since posted a video saying he's sorry and urged customers not to abandon the company for his remarks.

Below is a transcript from his plea:
Hello, I'm Chip Wilson. I'm founder of Lululemon athletica. I'd like to talk to you today about the last few days of media that's occurred around the Bloomberg interview. I'm sad. I'm really sad. I'm sad for the repercussions of my actions. I'm sad for the people at Lululemon who I care so much about, that have really had to face the brunt of my actions. I take responsibility for all that has occurred and the impact it has had on you. I'm sorry to have put you all through this. [VIDEO EDIT] For all of you that have made Lululemon what it is today, I ask you to stay in a conversation that is above the fray. [DEEP BREATH] I ask you to prove that the culture that you have built cannot be chipped away. Thank you.
Here's hoping that Chip finally learns this valuable PR lesson, which is "When you have nothing nice to say, don't blame your customers for your crappy products."