Lily Allen has finally returned to the music scene with this latest video for her song "Hard Out Here." And judging by the lyrics, this would be the perfect pop anthem for feminists everywhere. Here's a sample of the lyrics:
I suppose I should tell what this bitch it thinking/You'll find me in the studio and not in the kitchen/I won't be bragging 'bout my cars or talking 'bout my chains/No need to shake my ass for you cause I've got a brain

If I told you about my sex life, you'd call me a slut/When boys be talking about their bitches no one's making a fuss/There's a glass ceiling to break/There's money to make/ And now it's time to speed it up because I can't move at this pace

Sometimes it's hard to find the words to say I'll go ahead and say them anyway/Forget your balls out there and grow a pair of tits/It's hard, it's hard, it's hard out here for a bitch

If you're not a size 6, then you're not good looking/Well you better be rich or be real good at cooking/You should probably lose some weight 'cause we can't see your bones/You should probably fix your face or you'll end up on your own/Don't you want to have somebody who objectifies you?/Have you thought about your butt, who's gonna tear it in two?/We've never had it so good, uh huh, we're out of the woods/And if you can't detect the sarcasm, you've misunderstood

Inequality promises that it is here to stay/Always trust the injustice because it's not going away

The video has Allen referencing everything from the sexual double standard for women to the glass ceiling while singing in her signature sweet voice. Enjoy: