This is Caroline Berg Eriksen, a 26-year-old Norwegian fitness blogger who posted this selfie picture on Instagram just THREE DAYS after giving birth.

Berg Eriksen is married to Norwegian Premier League player Lars-Kristian Eriksen, and their baby daughter was born November 25th. The picture was also captioned, "I feel so empty and not 4 days after birth."

Berg Eriksen told "Good Morning America" that she gained 22 pounds while pregnant, and lost it "Right after birth, like three minutes after, I felt like myself again."

Here's what she looked like at 7+ months (did she give birth to Thumbelina?):

It didn't take long for others to speak out against her, claiming that the picture sets unrealistic expectations for young women who read Berg Eriksen's popular "Soccer Lady" website.

Following the backlash, Berg Eriksen took to Facebook to defend herself:
"I let out the picture because I'm proud of myself and my body for something as tough as a pregnancy / birth, and I think all mothers, regardless of body should be."
Her husband Lars also posted a response on his own Facebook page.
"Who is it that creates body pressure? The one who posts selfie in lingerie because she is proud of herself, or those discussing [on the Internet] how a woman's body should look like after birth?"
Everyone has a right to post pictures of themselves, and it's undeniable that Berg's body is totally banging, but she should know by now that "with great power comes great responsibility". Perhaps she and Fit Mom could start trading notes with each other on how to flaunt what they've got without coming across as condescending.