Heads up ugly ducklings of the world, because even Victoria's Secret angels had to endure through the awkwardness that is puberty.

As for the identity of this bespectacled soccer girl above, it's none other than hottie Lyndsey Scott!

Hard to believe, but this gorgeous model who has walked in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show wasn't always born gorgeous.

Growing up, Scott says she was often bullied for her "awkward" appearance. She eventually grew out of it by the time she entered her 20s. So what are the perks of going from geeky to gorgeous? Scott explains:
"People offer me a lot more freebies,  I make money off of my looks through modeling, strangers talk to me more often, more people listen to me and laugh at my jokes, and I even have the occasional suitor," Scott writes.

"Would-be catcallers will sometimes skip the compliments and just call me a bitch as I walk by, some women (although very few) are very catty to me from the get-go, and many people are shocked to find out that I'm anything other than an airhead...that I was a computer science major and that I program iOS apps, for example,"

"I have to wonder, why didn't they like me then when I'm still the same person now?  Why do they like me now?  How do I know that they like me now?  Does anyone actually really even like me now?" she asks.
Ultimately, Scott acknowledges that she feels "extremely lucky to have been granted this new super-power."