Columbian actress Sofia Vergara is much loved for her thick accent and, evidently, her incredible curves. The Modern Family star told Glam Belleza Latina that playing the bimbo card by letting people think she's like Gloria in real life gets the cash flowing her way.

“I’m not ashamed to say I love making money,” Vergara said.

"I think that the concept of being sexy and smart is difficult for many to grasp," she told the magazine. "Most people are more comfortable with the notion of 'sexy bimbo.' And I have to admit that I’ve capitalized on that to negotiate a couple of times. When the 'smart ones' think I have no idea what I can deliver, I end up costing them more."

She also revealed that she enjoys shocking people with her business acumen. In addition to acting roles, Vergara has secured a number of advertising deals including CoverGirl, Diet Pepsi, and Kmart.

“I like business, and the truth is I save way more than I spend. I invest. I plan for the future. I have a special eye for opportunities and work harder than anyone might expect,” she said, adding, “It is fun to shock people with my business ideas. Most people just see me as Gloria.”