Like the familiar maxim says, I likewise feel significantly better about numerous things throughout my life. One thing I keep on appreciating regardless of how old I get is style! I adore every one of the features that state things like "60 Is The New 40," or something comparable, and I can't help but concur. Despite the fact that we might get a couple of more wrinkles and lists, we can at present have style!

1. Dim Mid-Ascent Pants 

You truly can't turn out badly with an extraordinary pair of dull pants. Decide on a straight-leg or boot-cut choice, and ensure they fit well on your butt and hips. (In the event that you have to go up a size to oblige your thighs or hips, you can generally have a tailor take the midriff in.) Pants turn extraordinary dressed upward or down, or combined with boots, booties, or pads! 

2. Fitted Jeans 

Wear a custom fitted gasp for a keen and smooth look. They will compliment your figure, and make you feel very a la mode! You can wear them a wide range of ways, yet my preferred approaches to wear fitted pants are with a luxurious pullover, or with a shirt and coat

I cherish these smooth pink pants by New York and Friends that I found on thredUP! The first retail cost for them was $55, however, I caught them for just $11.99 (funds of 78%!) The charming dim and yellow Caslon cardigan (a brand sold through upscale retailers, for example, Nordstrom) was another extraordinary find. The unique retail cost was $60… I got it for $14.99! 

3. Pencil Skirts 

Pencil skirts are all around complimenting, and they're so adaptable as well! Search for a skirt that hits at your knee, and is fitted without being excessively tight or prohibitive. Pair with an obeyed shoe, similar to a bootie, siphon, or wedge. 

I would already be able to tell that this botanical pencil skirt by Talbots I found will get a great deal of wear once the climate heats up a bit! Its unique retail cost was $60, however, I got it on thredUP for just $9.99. (That is a markdown of 83% for those keeping track at home!) ;- ) 

This post is an absolute necessity perused on the off chance that you've at any point been late in light of the fact that you couldn't choose what to wear! Keep Perusing 

4. Cardigans 

On the off chance that you've been following my blog for any measure of time, at that point you likely definitely realize that cardigans are my own go-to mold piece. They're extraordinary all year, either for keeping warm in cooler temperatures or only for concealing your arms. Ensure your cardigan fits well, as slouchy or loose cardigans can finish up looking somewhat tacky. 

I Cherish J. Team cardigans (and the more reasonable renditions from J. Team Manufacturing plant), and I can't trust I figured out how to discover one in my size on thredUP! It initially retailed for $110–yowser! In any case, I got it for only $20.99, for a markdown of 81%. I cherish what it looks like with my new botanical skirt, as well! 

5. Tank Tops

Simply listen to me on this one, alright? I'm not saying I wear tank best independent from anyone else, however, I do wear them as often as possible when I'm layering with a coat, cardigan, or other outerwear. They help smooth things out in the middle region, and they can add adorable and fascinating points of interest to an outfit also. Search for tanks that fit cozily, and that are sufficiently long to remain taken care of to your skirts or jeans. 

6. Dresses 

Wearing a dress is a simple method to feel fun and ladylike! There are a couple of styles of dresses that work especially well on ladies more than 50: wrap, sheath, Culottes Pants, and fit-and-flare dresses. Wrap dresses ought to be worn with the belt tied as an afterthought (never in front!) Sleeveless sheath dresses look extraordinary with a cozy fitting cardigan or coat (my undisputed top choice look!) Lastly, search for fit-and-flare dresses that hit your knees (and that have a lot of coy swing to them, obviously!) 

7. Dark  Coats 

A dark lather coat can be worn with pretty much anything, and they simply look so cool! Look for one that fits well on you, and that is made well so you can wear it always (well, nearly!)