So according to Chris Brown, the reason people hate Justin Bieber is because of racism. And not because of him acting like a dick, driving around with a license, peeing in someone's mop bucket, then recording a video of it, and then spitting at fans. There's more we're sure. Brown came to Bieber's defense:
“Justin’s not a bad kid, I’ve been around him. But if he hangs with too many black people, ‘oh he’s hanging with the n—-s, so we’re going to let you go’. That’s strictly what it is. It’s unconscious racism. C’mon, y’all know this s— is bulls—. So like at the end of the day, people f— with people and Justin does great music. He’s still pop, but he hangs with the black people. I can identify with what he’s going through. People don’t understand certain people, so if they don’t understand you, they automatically hate you. They cancel you out. I’m speaking out now because I really don’t care anymore.”
Chris Brown's gotta stop smoking whatever it is he does all the time because he clearly doesn't know what he's saying. But basically if you hate Justin Bieber = you be a racist.