User image

This is 22 year old Milyn Jensen. She claims that she's responsible for Justi Bieber and Selena Gomez breaking up in December after the Biebs seduced her with large fries from McDonald's. Now, we're not taking that as code for some sex move. It could be literal. Anyway, via Page Six:

Jensen, 22, told the paper that she was introduced to the 19-year-old Bieber by his best friend, rapper Lil Twist, at a Los Angeles nightclub on Dec. 21. When the party was over, she said Bieber took her, her best friend and Twist in his custom SUV to a nearby McDonald’s. Bieber got “two double cheeseburgers for himself” and he bought his lovely date “some large fries.”
She must have been lovin’ it, because after stops at an alleged marijuana store and his $4.5 million LA home, Jensen says she and Bieber were getting it on in his Beverly Hills Four Seasons luxury penthouse suite – which he had decked out with white roses for their arrival.
“He offered me a drink,” Jensen said. … “I’d only taken two sips before we started messing around. Suddenly we were kissing and I started to take off my clothes, it was a natural thing. Justin knew what he was doing like a man much older than his years. I felt like he’d had a lesson or two.”

He'd rather dump this for anyone else. Thought he could do better huh: