11 Strange and Entertaining Habits of Novak Djokovic
Aug 28, 2013 20:16
Novak Djokovic is one of the world's best tennis players of our time. But what sets him apart is his quirky personality traits that make him one of the rarest and most interesting athletes. Here are some strange and entertaining habits he has, which you might not have known of:
1. He talks to himself while he plays. He once yelled out loud in Serbian "Now you all will s**k my d***!"
2. He bounces the ball at least a dozen times on each serve. In 2008, his frustrated opponent even turned his back to Novak as he bounced the ball.
3. He has the tendency of feigning injury if he gets down in big matches, and has been accused of pretending to be hurt by multiple opponents.
4. He impersonates fellow players as part of his comedy routine. He's done Rafael Nadal and Maria Sharapova impressions among others:
5. He only drinks warm water, because cold water inhibits blood flow.
6. He eats bananas during changeovers.
7. He also ate grass at Wimbledon. He says it tastes like sweat.
8. He stopped consuming gluten, dairy, and certain types of tomatoes, and instantly became the best player in the world.
9. He is obsessed with dancing, in any way.
10. He loves trolling the crowd, including the time he ripped Andy Roddick after beating him in New York City.
11. He is obsessed with his pet poodle Pierre. When Pierre wasn't allowed in Wimbledon, someone told the Telegraph, "Whenever he can he takes the dog with him, he is genuinely upset. For him this is a very serious issue."
Are you searching for the information of the fantasy kabaddi league game then here you landed at the best place. As we all are aware that the kabaddi is one of the popular sports in today's era and it requires only two teams to complete the match. Even you can play this kabaddi game indoor as well as outdoor also. Read more
If you're working to improve your 13 cards rummy, then you're in the appropriate spot. The truth is, the stronger you get at the game, the more you play. But our guidelines are going to help you remain one point ahead of all the other teams. To Gain More, Play Well! Read more
Tournaments have been a central part of the online poker scene for more than a handful of years. And they accomplish a life-changing score in a few cases. Online poker competitions are getting bigger and better every year, drawing players from all over the world who are eager to try their luck and test their skills. But it can be hard to determine which one is correct for you, with so many online poker tournaments on the schedule. The best Indian poker sites offer various activities, from high-stakes World Series level tournaments to smaller weekly competitions. Read more