Having trouble finding the perfect book to study for your exams? Is the book you are looking for not available in your schools' library? What if we told you that you would be able to study without using a textbook? At the moment we are talking not only about services like My Custom Essay that can offer you help. 

We want to offer you study help you can download from the application store of your phone. With these fifteen apps that are provided below you will be able to study without breaking a sweat. If you are a college student struggling to get a book to study for your test or revision, then this is for you.

An explanation of how the apps work

The app can be installed and used on any laptop, be it Windows, Linux, or even a macbook. The Apps can also be used on an iPhone and Android phone. The app is ranked using Metascore aggregation, comparing them to other apps, and they are the best. So let me give you the list of fifteen apps, and hope you get the perfect match.

1) At number one, we have Evernote, which has a college choice score of a hundred. It goes at a low price of seven dollars and ninety-nine cents.
2) Istuediez pro legend has a college choice score of ninety-seven point seven. You can get this app for a low price of two dollars and ninety-nine cents.
3) Quizlet Go has a college choice score of ninety-seven point eight six and goes for one dollar and ninety-nine cents.
4) Todoist Premium has a college choice score of ninety-four point nine five and goes for twenty-eight dollars and ninety-nine cents.
5) My Study Life has a college score of seventy-nine point seven eight and goes for free.
6) Xmid has a college choice score of seventy-eight point three and goes for nine dollars and ninety-nine cents.
7) My Script Calculator has a seventy-six point eight two college choice score and goes for one dollar and ninety-nine cents.
8) Dragon Anywhere has a college choice score of seventy-six point zero eight and goes for fourteen dollars and ninety-nine cents.
9) Exams Countdown Lite has a college choice score of seventy-three point eight seven and is free.
10) Simple Mind Pro has a college choice score of seventy-three point eight six and goes for seven dollars and ninety-nine cents. 
11) Flash Cards+ has a college score of seventy-two point three nine and is free.
12) Forest has a college choice score of seventy-two point three-eight and goes for one dollar and ninety-nine cents.
13) Wunderlist Pro has a college choice score of seventy-one point six-five and goes for four dollars and ninety-nine cents.
14) Scanner Pro has a college choice score of seventy-one point four-two and goes for three dollars and ninety-nine cents.
15) Wolfram Alpha college choice score has a college score of seventy-one point three. It goes for as low as two dollars and ninety-nine cents.

Conclusion 

Although some of the apps cost a little bit of money, they are very efficient. You will never have to struggle in library lines again. The apps give you the ability to study anywhere any time. And with the wide variety of topics they cover, you will never need a textbook again. So when you find your perfect match, use it and watch your grades go up.