I'm not going to lie. I'm just like you. I didn't like Google Glass because it was ugly and weird looking. Mostly, I didn't want to be the center of attention because of something silly on my face. I didn't like it before, but now? Things are changing. Google just made Glass look pretty.

There are four new frames: Bold, Curve, Thin and Split, and they are known collectively as The Titanium Collection. They look exactly like normal glasses, the kind you and I would wear. If you already wear glasses, you can get them with your prescription too.

There's also shades for the Explorer Edition, Classic and Edge. Check them out below:

This definitely makes Glass look normal, and may very well solve the whole not-wanting-to-wear-tech on my face problem because it's ugly.

Here's a handy FAQ from Google:

Q. Why are you announcing these Glass frames?

A. This marks the next phase in the evolution of Glass as we move towards a wider consumer launch later in 2014. We started with five colors and an overall design that could fit a wide range of Explorers, their lifestyles and interests. Today, we're expanding our offering to a new group of Explorers, those who wear prescription glasses and enjoy sunglasses. The four new Glass frames and three shades will give even more people the opportunity to make Glass their own.

Q. How do I get Glass frames to fit my prescription?

A. Nothing has changed how an Explorer gets Glass: either go to the Glass website at www.google.com/glass and click "How to get one" to join our interest list or be invited by a current Explorer to join the program. Second, if you've ever needed prescription frames then the process for getting Glass frames will seem very familiar and we've laid it out in more detail below.

A Glass Explorer can select & purchase Glass frames that can accommodate prescription lenses in the accessories section of the Glass website. We have partnered with VSP (Vision Service Plan) to train Eye Care Professionals (ECPs) across the US on Glass and the prescription frames. Explorers can see the list of our Preferred ECPs during the ordering process (Explorers can however take your Glass frames to another ECP, not on this list, but the ones on the list have been trained on how to measure for, fit and use Glass). Once an Explorer receives Glass either at a Basecamp or in the mail, he/she then take the device to an ECP who can cut and fit the prescription lenses for Glass.

If an Explorer has an eyeglass lens prescription issued in the last 12 months, they can take their new Glass frames, Glass itself, and their lens prescription to one of our preferred ECPs to have the frame outfitted with prescription lenses. Your Glass unit does not need to be left with the ECP, while the frame does. The ECP then contacts the Explorer when the new frames are ready and the Explorer returns to the ECP for a final fitting. The Explorer needs to bring along the Glass device as the frames cannot be fitted without it.

If you do not have a recent lens prescription (issued within the previous 12 months), you will need to have your eyes examined on your first visit.

Q. How many different styles are there?

A. There are currently four styles of Glass frames. You can see them at google.com/glass in the four styles (curve, thin, split and bold). We looked at the industry and all the styles that people love. Naturally we can't make hundreds of styles in this first collection, so we chose the four iconic styles that would resonate most with a wide range of people.

Q. And how many shades are now available?

A. There are three styles of shades: classic and edge are new, along with active which came with the existing Explorer edition of Glass.

Q. Did the Google Glass team design these styles?

A. Yes.

Q. How much will the frames cost? And the shades?

A. $225 for the frames, however, Explorers should check their health benefits to see if they're reimbursable. The shades are $150 each.

Q. How many Eye Care Professionals (ECPs) will be in this trained group?

A. Our partner, VSP, will be continuously training and bringing ECPs onboard to help fit Explorers in major cities. While we don't go into specific numbers, we've had trainings already in NY, SF, and LA and we'll continue to expand on that in the months ahead.

Q. Will the Glass frames be covered by an Explorer's insurance?

Google is in partnership with VSP Vision Care for VSP members and VSP eye care providers to receive reimbursement on Glass frames up to the frame allowance provided within their current vision benefit. The prescription lenses are also covered under the patients' lens benefit offering through their VSP coverage.

Q. When will Glass be available to the wider public?

A. Starting last fall, we've been slowly expanding the Explorer program and we'll continue to do that until our consumer launch towards the end of 2014.

Again, I'm not going to lie. I think I want them. Where can I go wearing them? [Google]