Science: Online Dating Is Bullsh*t

Bad news for online dating goers. According to Smart Scientists its all a bunch of hocus pocus. The good news is it still sort of works by accident, and might cause sex!

Read more
It’s been one of those days. You’ve liked every single picture and scrolled past every boring update. No matter how many times you refresh a page, nothing new or interesting seems to pop up.   Read more
TECH NEWS    Nov 01, 2019 12:57
While English Speaking users account for over 25% of people on social media, that still leaves 75% of people unaccounted for. So where do the other 75% lie? Over 19% of social media users are Chinese speaking, 8% are Spanish, and 5% are Arabic. Other common languages on social media are Portuguese, Indonesian, French, Japanese, Russian, and German.   Read more
TECH NEWS  Nov 01, 2019 12:50
If you are a demolition contractor, you should always rely on Brokk demolition for demolishing large buildings and structures in crowded areas. If you have been relying on other demolition techniques, make sure that you embrace Brokk demolition as well.  It is the safest and fastest ways of bringing down robust structures.   Read more
TECH NEWS  Nov 01, 2019 00:04
Placing concrete to its exact location is one of the most challenging tasks that construction professionals face. If done manually, it not only takes a lot of time but is also highly strenuous. And the worst part is that, as a builder, you have to hire more skilled workers.   Read more
TECH NEWS  Nov 01, 2019 00:00
The Internet has come a long (long) way in simplifying our lifestyle by making everything accessible at the convenience of some effortless swipes and clicks. There used to be times when people had to buy a radio and sit in front of it with the hope that the station would eventually play their favorite track. The equivalent process is applicable to Televisions before satellite and internet came along.   Read more
TECH NEWS  Oct 31, 2019 21:32
Solar generators may be more expensive, but they're also more eco-friendly. Learn more about the pros and cons of using a solar generator.  Read more
TECH NEWS  Oct 31, 2019 13:13
A slickline device is also known as wireline equipment and considered to be a part of slickline or wireline set up. It consists of shiny, smooth, and unbraided string, and is attached to the whole equipment set up.   Read more
TECH NEWS  Oct 31, 2019 11:42
Thanks to technological advancements, programs or softwares have been developed that allow online product catalogs to be updated automatically on all channels or platforms.   Read more
TECH NEWS  Oct 30, 2019 17:55
With over half of the world's population owning a mobile device to date, every business needs to take mobile browsing into consideration when building their website and marketing plans.  Read more
TECH NEWS  Oct 30, 2019 12:03
The Internet is the center of our lives. It connects, helps study, and keeps the little ones occupied while we do our chores. The internet has transformed our lives and has become a necessity. Life without internet sounds dark, gloomy, and boring. Can you imagine a life without electricity? Or communication without mobile phone? They are no longer a want but have become a need.   Read more
TECH NEWS  Oct 30, 2019 11:38
More Stories > 
Copyright © Fooyoh.com. All rights reserved.    User Agreement  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact us   |   Advertising   |   About us   |   Careers