1. She may like zombies, but she loves talking animals. Women flash their guy-friendly facets early on, so you quickly learned about her passion for nachos, her George Romero movie collection, and her signature snowboarding trick. But every tough girl has her soft side. It won't be long before she suggests renting Madagascar and playing Scrabble on a Saturday night.
Give the cornball stuff a chance. As a mood booster, it's as effective as Prozac.
2. Her entourage knows all about you. As hard as she might try—which probably isn't hard at all—a girl can't keep a new fling to herself. Early in a relationship, you dominate her life, so her friends are already calling and e-mailing for daily updates. If she were any less discreet, she'd have a blog with your name in the URL.
When you see one of her crew, ask how your stock is doing.
3. The worse she is at accepting compliments, the more she craves them. A babe who barely blinks when you tell her she's beautiful knows she's hot, and your praise scarcely registers. On the other hand, a woman who blushes, looks away, or tells you you're crazy doesn't consider herself particularly pretty. To her, the words "You look gorgeous" are pure gold.
Say them often and watch her melt a little more every time.
4. That sex trick she says she's never done before? She has. Many times. Women figure that even the most sensitive man likes to feel sexually dominant at first, so she'll downplay her carnal knowledge. In a couple of months, her real bedroom persona will rear its randy head.
Speed up the process by "accidentally" leaving two ties hanging from your bedposts.
5. She bought that outfit 4 hours ago. It feels wrong to wear an old dress on a date with a new guy. Since she met you, this girl has blown more than $500 on looking good.
Taking careful note of her clothing—running your hands over a stretch of lace, fingering the bow on her bra, unzipping her knee-high boots—will make every penny well spent.
6. Half of her ecstatic moans are total b.s. You could be stimulating every one of her erogenous zones, but the odds that she's having monster orgasms right off the bat are low. The majority of women are far too self-conscious at the beginning of a relationship to totally let go, so we fake it till we make it.
Don't worry; just last as long as you can.
7. Her job is more impressive than she lets on. Don't believe her when she says her title isn't as VIP as it sounds. Women tend to be modest when it comes to work, in part because we don't base our self-worth entirely on our career status.
Talk up her career when introducing her to others, to give her the credit she deserves.
8. How she feels about you is written all over her face. If she's into you, she'll grin like an idiot when you enter a room. If she stands up and walks toward you, she's downright smitten.
Unless you want her to curb her enthusiasm, respond in kind when she makes an entrance.
9. She's picturing what you'll look like in 10 years. From your posture to your waistline, she's evaluating how well you're likely to age, especially if you're older than she is. She wants to make sure you aren't going to turn out like her beer-bellied, couch-potato dad.
Allay her fears by mentioning the adventure trips you've booked. Then maintain the body you'll need for them.
10. It takes her 20 minutes to write you a one-line e-mail. Don't think that just because it's all in lowercase and there's one misspelled word, she shot off that e-mail without a thought. She's revising and reading it out loud until it seems pithy yet spontaneous.
Every time you shoot back an even wittier reply, you kick her lust meter up a notch.
11. Whatever you say will be held against you, eventually. Early on, you might feel free to say all sorts of things about drugs you've tried, actresses you'd love to sleep with, or your buddy's bachelor party. She'll appear to take it in stride, but in fact she's storing the details for future fights.
Instead of censoring yourself, stump her with "If we can't be open with each other, what's the point of being in an intimate relationship?"
12. Refuse to tell a lie and she's sure to swoon. Most people have flexible morals. They wouldn't steal anything, but they don't bother to correct a cashier if she hands back an extra $5 in change. Your date secretly hopes that you'll turn out to be as upstanding as Superman.
Casually and consistently do the right thing and she'll consider you a rare find.
13. She's gathering clues about your last girlfriend. If she could, she would track your ex down and interview her about what you're like and why the two of you didn't work out. But she's not a psycho, so she waits for you to disclose tidbits that she can piece together.
It's simple: Don't talk about former flames.
14. She's judging you by your books. The movies and albums you own tell a girl a lot about your personality, but it's the titles on your bookshelves that she's interested in. Back issues of Motor Trend and dog-eared Tom Clancy paperbacks won't win you any love.
You'll earn points for biographies, history, Eastern philosophy, and literary novels. It helps if you've actually read some of them.
15. She fears commitment, too. She just doesn't realize it. Before long, she'll start nudging your relationship to the next level, because that's what women are trained to do from birth. Deep inside, she's just as unsure about what she wants and reluctant to give up her independence. That's why, when she finally is your girlfriend, she'll start freaking out.
Defuse her doubt-induced mood swings with a female tranquilizer, a.k.a. a bear hug.
Introduction and Conclusion can cause the biggest problems for your research paper at college or university. You will be surprised, but the research part is not the most difficult one for a lot of students. The biggest problems they face when writing an Introduction and Conclusion. They don't know what can be included and what can't be included in these parts, while keeping a healthy balance between an introduction, body, and conclusion in terms of word count. Read more
Given the individuality and uniqueness of every person, some things in life have to be unified. White collars are to dress in the classic style to work, while pupils wear school uniform on a daily basis. This allows for consistency and accuracy in their respective institutions just like the formatting does in writing. For clear and digestible expression of ideas, essays follow a certain structure, consist of particular elements, and have a special layout. Read more
Bike ride is the most elementary form of transport. In earlier days, it was the first human powered vehicle that later transformed the face of automation. The first bicycle appeared around 400 years ago. Slowly innovation and technology shaped the rudimentary bicycle into the modern day road bike that we are so accustomed to see. Read more