1. They get carried away in the heat of the moment 2. Boredom 3. For a dare 4. To feel closer to God 5. To be popular 6. For the excitement of it 7. To make up after a fight 8 To get rid of aggression, anxiety or stress 9. Because they're drunk… 10. …or on drugs 11. To express love or affection 12. For the pure physical pleasure 13 A sense of duty 14. Because the person is too attractive to resist 15. Because they feel "horny" 16. To fit in with sexually active friends 17. Because the other person involved is famous 18. They feel forced to do it 19. To feel loved 20. A desire to have a child 21. To make someone jealous 22. To forget about their problems 23. Because they're tired of virginity 24. Loneliness 25. For the attention 26. Because they don't know how to say no 27. To ensure the relationship is "committed" 28. Because they are competing with someone else to get the person 29. To gain control of the person 30. To see whether the other person is good in bed 31. To boost self-esteem 32. To please a partner 33. To end the relationship 34. For the experience 35. To release sexual frustration 36. The other person is "available" 37. A fear of losing the person 38. In order to trap a new artner 39. Pity 40. To feel powerful 41. Jealousy 42. They feel rebellious 43. To intensify a relationship, connect at a deeper level and increase emotional bonds 44. It seems like the natural next step 45. The other person is drunk 46. Self-confident 47. A good kisser 48. Intelligent 49. Desired by others 50. Mysterious
51. To feel young 52. To manipulate someone into doing something 53. To stop someone from nagging about sex 54. To hurt or humiliate the person 55. Fear of disappointing someone 56. To get over a relationship 57. To reaffirm sexual orientation 58. To try new sexual techniques and positions 59. Guilt 60. Raging hormones 61. To get more of a partner's time 62. Habit 63. To keep a partner from straying 64. To lose inhibitions 65. Curiosity about their own sexual abilities 66. For another "notch on the bed post" 67. To gain access to the other person's friend 68. To feel healthy 69. To experience sex with someone other than their partner 70. To help them fall asleep 71. So they can boast about it 72. A desire to submit to a partner 73. To get sex out of their system so they can focus on other things 74. They're celebrating something 75. They're seduced 76. To get back at a cheating partner 77. A desire to dominate the other person 78. Sex addiction 79. As a favour to someone 80. A desire to be used or degraded 81. Money 82. Because it seems like a good exercise 83. A sexual conversation turns them on 84. The person smells nice 85. A bet 86. The person is a good dancer
87. "I've missed you" 88. "I'm sorry" 89. "Thank you" 90. "Goodbye"
91. To keep warm 92. To punish themselves 93. To break up someone's relationship 94. Because of the romantic setting 95. To improve their sexual skills 96. To get a job, a raise, or a promotion
Because the other person… 97. Takes them out for an expensive dinner 98. Buys them jewellery 99. Makes them feel sexy 100. Flatters them 101. Really desires them
102. To burn calories 103. Just to change the topic of conversation 104. To get out of doing something 105. To test compatibility with a new partner 106. To put the passion back into a relationship 107. To give someone a sexually transmitted disease 108. Fear of hurting someone's feelings 109. To get rid of a headache 110. Revenge 111. The person has a great sense of humour 112. To feel older 113. To welcome someone home 114. To cheer up their partner 115. To relieve menstrual cramps 116. To get the most out of life 117. To feel masculine/feminine 118. They're promised drugs 119. The other person is very rich 120. To get gifts 121. The person has beautiful eyes 122. A sudden realisation they're in love 123. The arousing effects of an erotic movie 124. To act out a fantasy 125. Because they didn't do it for a while 126. To see what all the fuss is about.
Introduction and Conclusion can cause the biggest problems for your research paper at college or university. You will be surprised, but the research part is not the most difficult one for a lot of students. The biggest problems they face when writing an Introduction and Conclusion. They don't know what can be included and what can't be included in these parts, while keeping a healthy balance between an introduction, body, and conclusion in terms of word count. Read more
Given the individuality and uniqueness of every person, some things in life have to be unified. White collars are to dress in the classic style to work, while pupils wear school uniform on a daily basis. This allows for consistency and accuracy in their respective institutions just like the formatting does in writing. For clear and digestible expression of ideas, essays follow a certain structure, consist of particular elements, and have a special layout. Read more
Bike ride is the most elementary form of transport. In earlier days, it was the first human powered vehicle that later transformed the face of automation. The first bicycle appeared around 400 years ago. Slowly innovation and technology shaped the rudimentary bicycle into the modern day road bike that we are so accustomed to see. Read more