Women have their most sensual trigger zones. Drive her wild by touching her right where she wants.
1. Soothe her "The foundation of her orgasm is relaxation," points out Men's Health columnist Pooja Bedi. Here's how to do the trick: cradle the back of her neck with one hand, placing your thumb on one side and your fingers on the other. Alternate rubbing five firm, slow circles on each side. "She'll relax and open up in no time," says Bedi.
2. Trace a path Lick her with long strokes from the inside of her knee to the top of her thigh, stopping just short of the hot zone. Then kiss her lightly up the same path. "The anticipation of having you move even higher is such a turn-on," says Patti Britton, PhD, author of The Art of Sex Coaching. "Telegraphing your move beforehand heightens anticipation."
3. Fan the fire "Breathe on her clitoris in short, fast spurts," suggests Bedi. "It feels like an air vibrator."
4. Hit the right tune "Cover your teeth with your lips and hum while you gently nibble her ear," says Yvonne K Fulbright, PhD, author of Touch Me There! "The vibrations intensify the sensation."
5. Double her pleasure Kiss her collar bone, starting at her left shoulder and working your way in. Mimic the movement with your fingertips on her right shoulder. "The two sensations will heighten her arousal," says Bedi.
Introduction and Conclusion can cause the biggest problems for your research paper at college or university. You will be surprised, but the research part is not the most difficult one for a lot of students. The biggest problems they face when writing an Introduction and Conclusion. They don't know what can be included and what can't be included in these parts, while keeping a healthy balance between an introduction, body, and conclusion in terms of word count. Read more
Given the individuality and uniqueness of every person, some things in life have to be unified. White collars are to dress in the classic style to work, while pupils wear school uniform on a daily basis. This allows for consistency and accuracy in their respective institutions just like the formatting does in writing. For clear and digestible expression of ideas, essays follow a certain structure, consist of particular elements, and have a special layout. Read more
Bike ride is the most elementary form of transport. In earlier days, it was the first human powered vehicle that later transformed the face of automation. The first bicycle appeared around 400 years ago. Slowly innovation and technology shaped the rudimentary bicycle into the modern day road bike that we are so accustomed to see. Read more