From Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee to Paris Hilton and some guy, all the way down to Dustin Diamond from Saved By the Bell, the infamous sex tape has become a near norm for attention-seekers, A-list celebrities -- and the curious couple next door. In the last decade or so, there has been an explosion of amateur porn, racy exhibitionism, and a relaxation of societal mores. Whether you want to be caught on tape or catch yourself and your partner in real-time action reflected off of mirrored walls, take the time to read and implement some of these scorching positions that make you look good. Camera, lights, action!
1. Star gazing Think long, lithe lines, graceful curves, and forgiving posture. In this female-superior position, your girl sits regally on top of you as you lie on your back. She will face away from you with her knees planted on the floor beside your body. In this position, she will have the freedom to elongate her body and stretch out a slightly rounded tummy. For you, this position enables you to lay flat or rest on your elbows in such a way that your midsection won’t bunch up.
The view: This position also allows great visibility depending on where you place your camera and mirrors. With mirrors parallel to you, you can let both parties get a full view of this sensual spectacle. You can also place a camera on a tripod and take aim at your conjoined bodies and her spread legs. Your movements will translate very clearly on tape. You can also place the camera at a distance for a panoramic view.
2. The python The python is one of those positions that make you look good. It's great for using mirrors, as she lies ready to swallow you whole. You sit relaxed while she winds her way about your body, coming to rest on your thighs. This form is very good for hiding less than perfectly flat abs, as her body rests on her side, whereby no view of her midsection is available. The opposite angle captures the attention as she lavishly devotes her moist lips, mouth and tongue on your very happy self.
The view: Her body, draped over you, can be appreciated by mirrors that show each angle: one that shows the curve of her back, sexy shoulder blades and her heart-shaped derrière laying over your leg, and one that profiles her face and her mouth moving in a wholly “Tera Patrick” way.
3. Doorway to heaven Fuzz may be acceptable for men, but really, would you want to see your own hairy behind on camera? Or would you rather watch your woman be gorged upon with unaffected enthusiasm? The doorway to heaven is another one of those positions that make you look good. It allows your wandering eyes the pleasure of sweeping her entire body with your gaze. She lies on her side facing the camera or mirror while you come up behind her. Your mouth is at the apex of her thighs and your head is angled down, while your legs rest somewhat parallel to her back. She is completely spread with one leg lifted above your shoulder.
The view: From this position you can lift your head at any time to see her body stretched out before you in the mirror. It is also a great angle for the camera to pick up every delicious detail.
4. G-spot jiggy This is a rear-entry position, and you are in the animal position of dominance and power. She is on all fours, stretched out, shoulders back and breasts out. Placing mirrors on either side of the two of you as well as directly in front allows both of you to enjoy the erotic view.
The view: The g-spot jiggy is great for people who don’t really wish to see their behinds, but would like to see great thrusting action and the female form on her hands and knees, and her breasts rhythmically swaying to every moan and sigh.
5. Madame butterfly With a name like this, you’ll strike her romantic nature and her penchant for intrigue. Another female-superior position with you on your back and your girl sitting on top with her feet at your sides, in this position, she gets to arch her back toward your toes and tickle your feet with her hair. Her erotic arch translates gorgeously on screen or as a reflection. Again, this position flattens your stomach and she'll also hide some of your midsection from the mirrors with her legs. If you’re lucky, she’ll play up her attributes: perk her breasts, bend her long legs, arch her back, and lengthen her neck.
The view: She gets to lengthen her body, while you get to lie there and enjoy the view of her writhing on top of you. You have the option of looking into the mirrors you set up or you can lift your head for an unobstructed view of her lips as they take you in. If you want to get very intimate and share your perspective with your lover, you can bring the camera to bed and zoom in as she rides you.
House of mirrors If you feel a little curious or just want to add some spark to a routine activity, the mirrors and cameras are invaluable. Some helpful add-ons would be a tripod, remote, video cord, and soft lighting.
Taking the plunge to video may put off some women if they are uncertain where or how this video will be used. A novel way around this would be to directly feed the video into your TV from your camera without any tape inside. This will let you both see yourselves on TV while eliminating the risk of unwanted eyes seeing you in action.
A little word of caution: HD cameras and TVs may be a little too intimidating. You want her turned on, not picking out all the flaws she will inevitably see in herself and you. Have fun playing with each other.
Follow these positions that make you look good and your girl will be begging for more.
It’s perhaps one of the strangest findings in the whole of modern science - that going to church can actually improve your health. For the all the disbelievers out there, it might sound rather far-fetched. But the evidence is in, and it seems to suggest what some church-goers have known all along: that their Sunday morning habit is one of the best things that they can do for their health. Read more
It is human nature to want to know how well you are performing compared to other people. Not only that, you may be wondering if you should continue the path of trading and how your success rate stacks up against others. Here are 10 key questions to ask yourself regarding your trading progress and success. Read more