1. An 18th century Russian woman holds the world record for having
birthed the most children: 69, which she had over the course of 27
pregnancies that included 16 pairs of twins, seven sets of triplets,
and four sets of quadruplets.
The male record holder for the most kids? A Moroccan emperor who,
according to the Guiness Book of World Records, sired "at least 342
daughters and 525 sons, and by 1721, he was reputed to have 700 male
2. The average erect penis is five to seven inches long and four to six inches in circumference.
3. Approximately 5% of 40- year-old men and between 15 to 25 percent of 65-year-old men experience erectile dysfunction.
4. The average male loses his virginity at 16.9; females at 17.4. A new
study shows that genetics may be a factor: inherited traits, such as
impulsitivity can make a person more or less willing to have sex at an
5.About one out of 10 married adults- 12 percent- say that they typically sleep alone.
6. While 75% of men always reach orgasm during sex, only 29 percent of
women report the same. In addition, most women are unable to climax
through vaginal intercourse, instead needing clitoral stimulation.
7. Two-thirds of college students have been in a "friends with
benefits" relationship, citing lack of commitment required as the main
advantage to such an arrangement. More than half of those who had sex
with a friend said they had engaged in all forms of sex; 22. 7 percent
said they had intercourse only, while 8% said they did everything but
8. According to a survey of adults aged 20 to 59, women have an average
number of four sex partners during their lifetime; men have an average
9. Two- thirds of women who had their first baby between 2001 and 2003
worked during their pregnancy and 80 percent of those women worked
within one month or less of giving birth. Compare this to the period
between 1961 and 1965, when 44 percent of women worked during their
pregnancey and 35% worked one month or less before delivering.
10. At least 50% of sexually active men and women will have a genital HPV infection at some point in their lives.
Introduction and Conclusion can cause the biggest problems for your research paper at college or university. You will be surprised, but the research part is not the most difficult one for a lot of students. The biggest problems they face when writing an Introduction and Conclusion. They don't know what can be included and what can't be included in these parts, while keeping a healthy balance between an introduction, body, and conclusion in terms of word count. Read more
Given the individuality and uniqueness of every person, some things in life have to be unified. White collars are to dress in the classic style to work, while pupils wear school uniform on a daily basis. This allows for consistency and accuracy in their respective institutions just like the formatting does in writing. For clear and digestible expression of ideas, essays follow a certain structure, consist of particular elements, and have a special layout. Read more
Bike ride is the most elementary form of transport. In earlier days, it was the first human powered vehicle that later transformed the face of automation. The first bicycle appeared around 400 years ago. Slowly innovation and technology shaped the rudimentary bicycle into the modern day road bike that we are so accustomed to see. Read more