Although foreplay is simply a prelude to sex for some, it can definitely become the main course rather than just the appetizer.
Although I'm certain you know how to kiss and undress a woman, these six additional tips might just turn your sex sessions into passionate all-nighters.
1. Kiss Her Passionately I'm sure you've kissed your woman plenty of times, but have you kissed her so passionately that her underwear just magically comes off? The next time you want to start things up, cup her face in your hands, look in her eyes for two seconds, and then kiss her.
While you're kissing her, don't shove your tongue down her throat at any time. Periodically lick her lips and massage her tongue with your own. As well, move your hands to the back of her hair and grab onto it firmly from the roots.
Keep kissing her, but slowly move your hands around her body in order to let her experience different sensations simultaneously. But don't touch her breasts or vagina just yet.
2. Remove Her Top Slowly Taking off her clothes is a turn-on for both of you. But when you undress your woman, don't rip off her clothes -- save that savage behavior for another day. Tonight, you're going to slowly unbutton her shirt (if she's not wearing a button-down, then lift the top over her head and remove it), but leave her bra on.
Work your mouth around the outskirts of her bra and kiss her breasts from the top and the sides. As well, lightly run your fingertips over her ribcage and waist.
When you're ready to take off that bra, let your mouth glide over her nipples, but don't blatantly suck or lick them.
3. Massage Her Gently After you've removed her shirt and bra, kiss her as you did before, but this time, work your hands behind her back and tap your fingertips up and down on it. As your kiss increases in its forcefulness, so too should the massage you're providing.
Use your hands to knead her back from the bottom to the top and back down again. Then, work your hands up her sides and make your way down to her butt. If you can, get your hands down to her outer thighs, lift her up and wrap her legs around your waist.
Make your way to a location where you can lay her down.
4. Sex Her Up Leaving your pants on (and hers too), put her down and slowly place your body over hers. Next, begin mimicking the motions you'd go through if you were penetrating her. This is to get her imagination and juices flowing.
Again, kiss her gently, place your hands under her shoulders and hold onto them as you thrust like you're making your way inside her. If you're erect, all the better. She'll feel your solid member and imagine what's coming next.
5. Undress Her Quietly Now it's time to take everything off. Every time you remove an item of her clothing, kiss and lick that body part.
And don't rush through the undressing process; take your time and make sure to show her that you appreciate her body. When you're done, undress yourself slowly and lay next to her.
6. Rub Her Naughtily Oral sex is always an option when you're naked with your woman, but tonight, perhaps you'd be better served by teasing your woman differently. After you slip on your condom, apply some lube and rub your penis slowly up and down her vulva.
Let only the head of your penis slide in "accidentally," then remove it and continue rubbing her labia and clitoris. When she finally begins to beg you to get inside, the foreplay ends and the finale begins.
People love T-shirts. From a young age, parents dress their boys and girls in T-shirts and tops before introducing them to shirts and dresses. They are easy to wear. You can show off your tattoos or fit body in them. They look good with jeans and keep you comfy in the summer. Read more
People have been using ethnobotanicals since the dawn of time. The use of kratom dates as far back as several millennia ago! Like other herbs, history records show that it has been used as medicine, mainly to promote productivity and combat lethargy. There are also users who treat it as an analgesic. Read on to learn more about this plant and how it earned a cult following. Read more
Drop shipping is a method by which an ecommerce business fulfills consumer orders, but does not keep products in stock. An online store that wants to sell a product purchases the items from a third party and has it shipped directly to the consumer. Read more