When fatigue sets in or you're just not feeling that creative, you tend to resort back to the "easy," reliable positions. This is when routine and eventual boredom can start to take over your relationship -- fun in the bedroom might be the only way to salvage this rut. Try giving the regular routine a facelift with these new positions.
1. The hitch Description: You are on all fours facing away from your woman, while she lies on her back with her legs in the air.
Benefits for you: The best part of this position is that you have total control of how fast, how slow and how rough it goes. Also, because she gets easy access to your backside, anal stimulation is an easy move to throw into the mix, if you'd like.
Benefits for her: This position mostly looks out for her best interest. She can maximize stimulation of the vaginal walls by constricting the muscles in her vagina, or by opening and closing her thighs. It also facilitates the rubbing of your penis against her clitoris and, as if that weren't enough, she gets to lay back and enjoy the view!
2. The reverse frog squat Description: Lie on your back with your legs parted, while she leans back with her legs bent close to her body.
Benefits for you: This position lets you lay back and relax. Try it after a stressful day at the office or a strenuous workout that makes you way too lazy for lovemaking.
Benefits for her: Not only is she in complete control in this position, but the angle of penetration can be incredibly arousing for her. Equally arousing may be the feeling of the man's hands caressing her back and sides -- a move made simple by this position.
3. The Boston brute Description: Your girl lies on her back with her legs extended in the air. With your back facing her, sit on her thighs, and he carefully bends your penis down toward her vagina.
Benefits for you: Since positioning the erect penis downward isn't something many men can do, you get the sweet satisfaction of knowing you have an extraordinarily bendable penis. Once you get over that ego-trip, you can enjoy a relaxing lower-back massage during sex.
Benefits for her: The angle of penetration can be stimulating for her, and she also might like the fact that you have the freedom to caress her thighs.
4. The merry mandolin Description: While she lies on her side, bending both knees to her chest, you position yourself behind her, extending one leg behind her back and the other between her legs.
Benefits for you: The thrusts are shallow, but it allows you a great amount of control. So, go fast, go slow, go crazy! You'll probably also really enjoy the new angle of penetration.
Benefits for her: She'll love the fact that you can reach over and manually stimulate her clitoris at the same.
5. Othello's back groove Description: Balance yourself on a chair, with your feet at the corner of the base and your arms holding onto the back. Get her to approach the front of the chair and lean forward with her hands on her knees.
Benefits for you: While your position might be a little uncomfortable, you do have complete control of the movement and you get a great visual of the action, which is also very arousing.
Benefits for her: As with all the other rear-entry positions, the angle of penetration may be stimulating for her. Also, if you've got the whole balance thing down and you're feeling brave enough to hold on with one hand, she might enjoy some anal stimulation, if she's into that sort of thing.
What you need to pull this off: Strong arms and legs and great balance. This move reminds me a little of the trust game, where you fall back and pray that the person behind you has high enough moral standards not to let you plummet to the ground. Similarly, she really needs to trust your level of strength because if your arms or legs give out, not only can you hurt yourself, but the "ouch" factor is severely elevated for her.
6. Superhero's delight Description: While she grabs the sides of a high stool, you place your hands under her waist and lift her off the ground. She, then, wraps her legs around your waist for extra support.
Benefits for you: Once again, you get complete control of movement, as well as a great view of her backside.
Benefits for her: She lucks out again with the arousing angle of penetration.
What you need to pull this off: Make sure she's light enough to hold into the air, or make sure you're strong enough to support her (whatever her weight may be). We wouldn't want any accidental droppings -- this is supposed to be fun, remember?
7. Zero gravity Description: She lies with her shoulders on the chair and her head leaning off the side. You stand upright, supporting her hips with your hands, as her legs are extended onto your shoulders.
Benefits for you: You're the dominant one in this position, so control the movements as you see fit. Also, because her legs are closed, this might make penetration feel a little more snug than usual.
Benefits for her: If you can support her properly with one arm, she'll love the fact that you can massage her clitoris at the same time.
What you need to pull this off: Make sure she's not easily nauseated. The bobbing upside-down view can start to make her feel uncomfortable.
Introduction and Conclusion can cause the biggest problems for your research paper at college or university. You will be surprised, but the research part is not the most difficult one for a lot of students. The biggest problems they face when writing an Introduction and Conclusion. They don't know what can be included and what can't be included in these parts, while keeping a healthy balance between an introduction, body, and conclusion in terms of word count. Read more
Given the individuality and uniqueness of every person, some things in life have to be unified. White collars are to dress in the classic style to work, while pupils wear school uniform on a daily basis. This allows for consistency and accuracy in their respective institutions just like the formatting does in writing. For clear and digestible expression of ideas, essays follow a certain structure, consist of particular elements, and have a special layout. Read more
Bike ride is the most elementary form of transport. In earlier days, it was the first human powered vehicle that later transformed the face of automation. The first bicycle appeared around 400 years ago. Slowly innovation and technology shaped the rudimentary bicycle into the modern day road bike that we are so accustomed to see. Read more