11 Strange and Entertaining Habits of Novak Djokovic
Aug 28, 2013 12:16
Novak Djokovic is one of the world's best tennis players of our time. But what sets him apart is his quirky personality traits that make him one of the rarest and most interesting athletes. Here are some strange and entertaining habits he has, which you might not have known of:
1. He talks to himself while he plays. He once yelled out loud in Serbian "Now you all will s**k my d***!"
2. He bounces the ball at least a dozen times on each serve. In 2008, his frustrated opponent even turned his back to Novak as he bounced the ball.
3. He has the tendency of feigning injury if he gets down in big matches, and has been accused of pretending to be hurt by multiple opponents.
4. He impersonates fellow players as part of his comedy routine. He's done Rafael Nadal and Maria Sharapova impressions among others:
5. He only drinks warm water, because cold water inhibits blood flow.
6. He eats bananas during changeovers.
7. He also ate grass at Wimbledon. He says it tastes like sweat.
8. He stopped consuming gluten, dairy, and certain types of tomatoes, and instantly became the best player in the world.
9. He is obsessed with dancing, in any way.
10. He loves trolling the crowd, including the time he ripped Andy Roddick after beating him in New York City.
11. He is obsessed with his pet poodle Pierre. When Pierre wasn't allowed in Wimbledon, someone told the Telegraph, "Whenever he can he takes the dog with him, he is genuinely upset. For him this is a very serious issue."
Introduction and Conclusion can cause the biggest problems for your research paper at college or university. You will be surprised, but the research part is not the most difficult one for a lot of students. The biggest problems they face when writing an Introduction and Conclusion. They don't know what can be included and what can't be included in these parts, while keeping a healthy balance between an introduction, body, and conclusion in terms of word count. Read more
Given the individuality and uniqueness of every person, some things in life have to be unified. White collars are to dress in the classic style to work, while pupils wear school uniform on a daily basis. This allows for consistency and accuracy in their respective institutions just like the formatting does in writing. For clear and digestible expression of ideas, essays follow a certain structure, consist of particular elements, and have a special layout. Read more
Bike ride is the most elementary form of transport. In earlier days, it was the first human powered vehicle that later transformed the face of automation. The first bicycle appeared around 400 years ago. Slowly innovation and technology shaped the rudimentary bicycle into the modern day road bike that we are so accustomed to see. Read more