It's in everyone's toolbox. It's the go to product for taking squeaks away, displacing moisture, and preventing rust. There's a lot of things you can do with WD40. But while it has tons of uses, it not the cure-all product thought out to be. In fact, there are some jobs where WD40 shouldn't be considered for.
Here's a guide to when to use the lubricant around the house:
Use WD-40 To:
1. Spray WD-40 on a shovel, spading fork, hoe or garden trowel to get soil to slide right off.
2. Clean tiles - it will remove mascara, nail polish, paint, and scuff marks.
3. Scrub stains from stainless steel sinks.
4. Unstick gum. Very useful.
5. Soften leather.
6. Erase crayon. Spray on and wipe off. Wax on, wax off.
7. Prevent flowerpots from sticking when stacked together.
8. Get rid of rust.
9. Remove goo from price tags, duct tape, and stickers.
10. Silence squeaks but.. (see below)
Don't use WD40 on:
1. Door hinges because that attracts dust and dirt.
2. Bike chains. Contrary to popular belief that it will smooth your ride, WD-40 can cause dirt and dust to stick to a chain. Use specific bike chain lubricants instead.
3. Paintball guns
4. Locks. The spray can prematurely wear down the internal mechanisms.
Not every smile was created equal. And not every smile is genuine either. There are tight smiles, forced smiles, and awkward smiles, but they aren't the kinds of smiles we are really hoping to see. The most sincere kind of smile is known as the Duchenne smile, which involves contraction of both the major muscles that raise the mouth and the cheeks which forms crow's feet around the eyes. Read more
If there's one thing the Kardashians are good at, is their ability to pose for a selfie. They've been doing it for so long, and Kendall Jenner has taken that skill to the next-level. She's now a hot model who's making tons of waves. Check out her advice in the video shoot below: Read more
Combine the seriousness of both universes - Star Wars' trilogy and the Avengers: Age of Ultron and what do you get? Something even better than you could ever have imagined. Check it out after the jump: Read more