Teen Nearly Dies From Swallowing Magnetic Tongue Ring (Video)
Mar 08, 2011 18:54
Kids these days will do almost anything to look trendy; take for instance 13-year-old girl Lauren Garcia of Colorado, who bought a set of magnetic ball bearings to give the illusion of having a pierced tongue.
It was when Lauren accidentally ingested the accessory that things took a turn for the worse, as the powerful magnets began burrowing a hole right through the teen's intestines. Full story in the video report below:
Nike's Stasis ACG men’s boot is crafted out of leather and ripstop nylon, as well as infused with Nike’s proprietary WaterShield technology. Other features include a French terry liner, Phylon midsole and rugged traction pattern with All-Trac on the outsole. Available in five different colorways, order through Nike.com. Read more
Grungy Gentleman joines forces with South Lane for this line-up of stylish watches featuring Scandinavian-inspired designs. This first installment showcases straps made from black quilted leather, herringbone and white leather, herringbone and black leather, selvage denim and wool and black leather. Each model utilizes the same 40mm matt stainless steel casing with Japanese Quartz movement. Retails for $250 USD, order yours over at the Grungy Gentleman’s e-shop. Read more
UK-based watch company Pinion Watch Company presents its first Axis automatic watch, a handsome timepiece featuring solid construction and powered by an automatic ETA 2824-2 movement with 38-hours of power reserve. Available in three options (stainless steel, DLC matte black, and bronze) from select retailers and the brand’s online store Read more