Teen Nearly Dies From Swallowing Magnetic Tongue Ring (Video)
Mar 08, 2011 18:54
Kids these days will do almost anything to look trendy; take for instance 13-year-old girl Lauren Garcia of Colorado, who bought a set of magnetic ball bearings to give the illusion of having a pierced tongue.
It was when Lauren accidentally ingested the accessory that things took a turn for the worse, as the powerful magnets began burrowing a hole right through the teen's intestines. Full story in the video report below:
Nikon strapped a Bluetooth heart rate sensor with a custom built camera case and a Coolpix L31 to an adorable border collie named Grizzler. The camera measures the pup's heart rate and shoots above a pre-set rate, meaning, anything that excites Grizzler, quickly becomes a photograph. Read more
Model Sarah Stage is an inspiring figure to follow. For one, she's beautiful and second, she shot to Internet fame for posting pictures of her pregnant in a bikini, looking as if she wasn't pregnant at all. Even when she was near her term, she barely looked pregnant at all. Now she's given birth and is back with more Instagram hotness. Check it out below: Read more
As far as skateboarding goes, riding on a smooth terrain is always better because the wheels on a skateboard aren't meant for any rough kind of terrain. But Kilian Martin is no normal skateboarder. He proved that he's able to skate even on salt flats to rocky desserts. Check it out below: Read more