Ah yes, so Disney has bought over Marvel Comics and right now, I am not sure whether to cry openly and bang my head on the wall or... No, I think that's the only option I've got now!
Here's what the Correctness thinks about this union, with their top ten predictions on what it's going to be like:-
10. She Hulk: The Movie starring Miley Cyrus
9. Namor will beat the living snot out of the Sea Witch in an upcoming direct to DVD Little Mermaid sequel
8. Spider-man will continue the emo/dance number direction he went in the third film, and he will merge with the High School Musical franchise.
7. Stan Lee will laugh at all of us on his private island. Satellite photos will show him drinking a Mai Tai and giving us the finger.
6. Adorable Baby Avenger Dolls will be added to the “It’s a Small World” ride. there will also be lyric changes “It’s a world of “Hulk Smash”, a world of “Thwipp”, it’s a World of “Bamf”, it’s a World of “Snikt”
5. Donald Duck will be revealed to be a Skrull.
4. Mickey will be added to the Correctness Superhero Smackdown Bracket
3. One of our beloved characters will be turned into a gaudy , tourist friendly Broadway musical, with the music written by some self important pop star that…oh wait…that’s kind of already happening.
2. Wolverine will go back to Weapon X for de-clawing. And neutering
1. Tony Stark, depressed at the recent buyout, will go to a bar to get drunk. There, he’ll find Kermit slouched over his beer. He unsteadily looks up at Tony with bloodshot ping pong ball eyes and croaks…”You too huh?"
Introduction and Conclusion can cause the biggest problems for your research paper at college or university. You will be surprised, but the research part is not the most difficult one for a lot of students. The biggest problems they face when writing an Introduction and Conclusion. They don't know what can be included and what can't be included in these parts, while keeping a healthy balance between an introduction, body, and conclusion in terms of word count. Read more
Given the individuality and uniqueness of every person, some things in life have to be unified. White collars are to dress in the classic style to work, while pupils wear school uniform on a daily basis. This allows for consistency and accuracy in their respective institutions just like the formatting does in writing. For clear and digestible expression of ideas, essays follow a certain structure, consist of particular elements, and have a special layout. Read more
Bike ride is the most elementary form of transport. In earlier days, it was the first human powered vehicle that later transformed the face of automation. The first bicycle appeared around 400 years ago. Slowly innovation and technology shaped the rudimentary bicycle into the modern day road bike that we are so accustomed to see. Read more