10 Things You Should Never Say to a Girl with Huge Boobs
Aug 25, 2009 18:44
Unless it's a compliment (But even that can come across as you being a perverted, sleazy bag) all other statements or questions regarding well-endowed girls should be with-held.
10. "I'm usually not that into giant boobs." - You may think it is a compliment, you may even think that this is a perfectly good cover-up as to the real reason you want to get in her pants (Which of course, are her boobs). But unless you're looking for something more than a slap on your left and right cheek, this is probably not the best thing to say.
9. "How big are they" - Even if you are looking to buy her lingerie as her boyfriend, you DON'T ask her about her cup size. Ever.
8. "I'm sorry, I can't help staring at them" - Well, I'm sorry, I can't help if she's going to dig out both your eyeballs right about now.
7. "I'm actually more of a leg man" - Refer to number 10.
6. "Do you have back pain?" - If you're asking this question, make sure it's to seek good suggestions for a prescription painkiller.
5. "I bet your mama gave those to you" - Be ready to get called a f*cking creepster.
4. "Are they real?" - They're probably about as real as you being an ignorant, no-brain jack ass. And that's as real as they can get.
3. "Can I motorboat them?" - Oh God, if this is your pick up line, scratch it immediately. Unless you want your balls to get cut off by an angry chic, right after she has emptied her drink on you.
2. "You should work at Hooters" - No offence to Hooters workers, I personally love them. But telling this to a woman is like telling her to sell herself to desperate divorced dads. And again, no offence to all those divorced dads out there.
1. "Nice tits" - I'm pretty sure she doesn't need your acknowledgement on the subject matter.
During the past years, we have witnessed stories about massive success in the world of software development. The demand for software has grown on a significant scale, and the interest of a considerable population can explain this phenomenon request for a software solution. As more businesses embrace cloud-based services, the industry continues to grow fast. Read more
Accommodations and electricity bills are a big part of our lives. We do the maths, calculate the expenses and pay our taxes monthly. One of the most influential costs in our regular lives goes to energy usage. Read more
If you are into music production, you must know that audio mastering makes the last step of making any music. It is the final stage of the process in which music in the form of album or mix is taken to its post-production process before it is sent out for distribution. Read more