It seems from a new survey of 12,500 frequent travelers that people these days are tired, prefering a good night's sleep over a night or great sex - as compared to just two years ago.
Who would have thought? But it's true. The survey - sponsored by Westin Hotels & Resorts with the help of the National Sleep Foundation - showed that more than 51% of respondents preferred a perfect night of sleep to a good romp in the hay.
Other interesting findings from the poll include:-
- Men (surprisingly) are the ones who take sleep over sex compared to the majority of women who say they prefer sex to snoozing.
- 60% said their Blackberry or other handheld device has hindered them from getting a good night's sleep.
- 62% take a “relaxant, sleep or stress medication,” either over the counter or by prescription, while traveling overnight.
- 58% said the biggest worry keeping them up at night is bills. Another cause that keeps people tossing and turning is problems with their spouse or partner (25%).
- In Canada and China, however, the biggest worry was problems with a spouse.
- 58% would go out of their way or pay more to stay at a hotel with their favorite bed, and one in four is willing to pay $100 extra for a good night’s sleep.
During the past years, we have witnessed stories about massive success in the world of software development. The demand for software has grown on a significant scale, and the interest of a considerable population can explain this phenomenon request for a software solution. As more businesses embrace cloud-based services, the industry continues to grow fast. Read more
Accommodations and electricity bills are a big part of our lives. We do the maths, calculate the expenses and pay our taxes monthly. One of the most influential costs in our regular lives goes to energy usage. Read more
If you are into music production, you must know that audio mastering makes the last step of making any music. It is the final stage of the process in which music in the form of album or mix is taken to its post-production process before it is sent out for distribution. Read more