It seems from a new survey of 12,500 frequent travelers that people these days are tired, prefering a good night's sleep over a night or great sex - as compared to just two years ago.
Who would have thought? But it's true. The survey - sponsored by Westin Hotels & Resorts with the help of the National Sleep Foundation - showed that more than 51% of respondents preferred a perfect night of sleep to a good romp in the hay.
Other interesting findings from the poll include:-
- Men (surprisingly) are the ones who take sleep over sex compared to the majority of women who say they prefer sex to snoozing.
- 60% said their Blackberry or other handheld device has hindered them from getting a good night's sleep.
- 62% take a “relaxant, sleep or stress medication,” either over the counter or by prescription, while traveling overnight.
- 58% said the biggest worry keeping them up at night is bills. Another cause that keeps people tossing and turning is problems with their spouse or partner (25%).
- In Canada and China, however, the biggest worry was problems with a spouse.
- 58% would go out of their way or pay more to stay at a hotel with their favorite bed, and one in four is willing to pay $100 extra for a good night’s sleep.
People love T-shirts. From a young age, parents dress their boys and girls in T-shirts and tops before introducing them to shirts and dresses. They are easy to wear. You can show off your tattoos or fit body in them. They look good with jeans and keep you comfy in the summer. Read more
People have been using ethnobotanicals since the dawn of time. The use of kratom dates as far back as several millennia ago! Like other herbs, history records show that it has been used as medicine, mainly to promote productivity and combat lethargy. There are also users who treat it as an analgesic. Read on to learn more about this plant and how it earned a cult following. Read more
Drop shipping is a method by which an ecommerce business fulfills consumer orders, but does not keep products in stock. An online store that wants to sell a product purchases the items from a third party and has it shipped directly to the consumer. Read more