It seems from a new survey of 12,500 frequent travelers that people these days are tired, prefering a good night's sleep over a night or great sex - as compared to just two years ago.
Who would have thought? But it's true. The survey - sponsored by Westin Hotels & Resorts with the help of the National Sleep Foundation - showed that more than 51% of respondents preferred a perfect night of sleep to a good romp in the hay.
Other interesting findings from the poll include:-
- Men (surprisingly) are the ones who take sleep over sex compared to the majority of women who say they prefer sex to snoozing.
- 60% said their Blackberry or other handheld device has hindered them from getting a good night's sleep.
- 62% take a “relaxant, sleep or stress medication,” either over the counter or by prescription, while traveling overnight.
- 58% said the biggest worry keeping them up at night is bills. Another cause that keeps people tossing and turning is problems with their spouse or partner (25%).
- In Canada and China, however, the biggest worry was problems with a spouse.
- 58% would go out of their way or pay more to stay at a hotel with their favorite bed, and one in four is willing to pay $100 extra for a good night’s sleep.
There is a case that you need a notary to certify certain documents or contracts. On the other hand, you can’t find or meet the agency to hire a notary. It is not a problem anymore because DC Mobile Notary is ready to help everyone across the Washington DC, Northern VA, and Southern MD who need a legal notary. Find out the things you must know about this service. Read more
No matter how big an organization you administer, non-paying clients really pinch you bad. Without a doubt, the impact on small and medium-sized enterprises is higher, because the cash flow starts to fall apart and it slowly causes a ripple effect on your business’s productivity. Read more
Camping is indeed a fun and exciting way to bond with your family. You might have gone camping with your friends or a special someone. But, it’s completely different when you are bringing your kids with you. You have to be meticulous when planning a camping trip with your kids. Read more