It seems from a new survey of 12,500 frequent travelers that people these days are tired, prefering a good night's sleep over a night or great sex - as compared to just two years ago.
Who would have thought? But it's true. The survey - sponsored by Westin Hotels & Resorts with the help of the National Sleep Foundation - showed that more than 51% of respondents preferred a perfect night of sleep to a good romp in the hay.
Other interesting findings from the poll include:-
- Men (surprisingly) are the ones who take sleep over sex compared to the majority of women who say they prefer sex to snoozing.
- 60% said their Blackberry or other handheld device has hindered them from getting a good night's sleep.
- 62% take a “relaxant, sleep or stress medication,” either over the counter or by prescription, while traveling overnight.
- 58% said the biggest worry keeping them up at night is bills. Another cause that keeps people tossing and turning is problems with their spouse or partner (25%).
- In Canada and China, however, the biggest worry was problems with a spouse.
- 58% would go out of their way or pay more to stay at a hotel with their favorite bed, and one in four is willing to pay $100 extra for a good night’s sleep.
Drug addiction is a global concern that claims over 500,000 lives annually in the USA, let alone the whole world. While efforts to cure drug addiction are underway, this curse is too extensive to be cured through isolated efforts. Read more
Some men may be blessed with fast growing facial hair where as other my struggle with slow growth and patchy whiskers. The rate of facial hair growth highly depends on genetics. But if you want to grow a good beard there are a few tricks that can increase the growth rate and fullness of your beard. To grow a fast beard faster you need to follow a regular regime which would lead to a good growth of beard. It is as follows: Read more