SOLUTIONS THAT EVERY MAN SHOULD KNOW TO GROW A BEARD
Jul 18, 2017 16:02
Some men may be blessed with fast growing facial hair where as other my struggle with slow growth and patchy whiskers. The rate of facial hair growth highly depends on genetics. But if you want to grow a good beard there are a few tricks that can increase the growth rate and fullness of your beard. To grow a fast beard faster you need to follow a regular regime which would lead to a good growth of beard. It is as follows:
Caring for your face
1) It is very important to exfoliate your skin once a week. Use a mild scrub for skin exfoliant specially made for men. Removing dead skin cells stimulates new hair growth. An exfoliating mask can also be tried. This can be put on your face and left for a period of time and then rinse it off.
2) The skin of the face needs to be kept clean all the time. Clean it with a mild cleanser and warm water twice every day. Clean skin encourages small hair to grow.
3) Use a good moisturizer or creme containing eucalyptus. Eucalyptus is an ingredient which is very useful in helping hair grow more quickly on the face.
4) The flaky or dry skin should be avoided. Well- moisturized skin creates a better environment for facial hair growth quickly resulting in a good beard development.
5) Beard will not grow properly if there is an ingrown hair on your face.
6) You should get plenty of rest. Sleep helps to repair the damage skin cells by it and promotes beard growth.
7) Beards grow more quickly when you are de-stressed and relaxed. Health experts believe hair growth is directly connected to stress. More stress less hair growth. Try to manage stress in healthy ways.
8) Exercises improve blood circulation and promote hair growth. Exercising is also good to manage stress and give you healthy facial hair growth.
Taking vitamins and supplements
1) Taking biotin dietary supplement helps to increase the hair and nail growth. Use of 2.5 mg of biotin every day gives a quicker growth to your beard. Biotin often comes in supplements which can be brought from vitamin shops or health food stores.
2) Vitamin B1, B6, and B12 are very useful in helping hair growth. It is advisable to incorporate these vitamins in your diet and beauty products.
3) There should be an increment of protein amount in your diet. Protein can be found in fish, eggs, nuts, meat which help facial hair to grow faster.
4) Fruits and vegetables have several nutrients, vitamins, and minerals in abundance which help in growing hair quickly. Having more of them would be very helpful.
Leaving the beard alone
1) If you want the hair to come quickly leave it alone and curb the urge to trim or shave the beard. Shaping and grooming the beard should only be done after 4 to 6 weeks of full growth facial hair.
2) Ignore the myth that shaving regularly makes the hair grow thicker and quicker. There is no scientific proof to support this myth. Shaving the beard reduces the amount of hair on your face and decreases the speed of beard growth.
3) Facial hair can be stiff and hard. The hair does not grow at the same speed which can make it patchy on the face. This may result in itchiness and irritation. If you suffer from a rash or itching consult a doctor. You can also use hydrocortisone cream while growing a beard to avoid itchiness. It should be applied as the doctor has advised to spare you from its side effects.
#Gift your beard a few helpful product
1) A comb is very helpful in removing tangles and snarls from the beard.
Introduction and Conclusion can cause the biggest problems for your research paper at college or university. You will be surprised, but the research part is not the most difficult one for a lot of students. The biggest problems they face when writing an Introduction and Conclusion. They don't know what can be included and what can't be included in these parts, while keeping a healthy balance between an introduction, body, and conclusion in terms of word count. Read more
Given the individuality and uniqueness of every person, some things in life have to be unified. White collars are to dress in the classic style to work, while pupils wear school uniform on a daily basis. This allows for consistency and accuracy in their respective institutions just like the formatting does in writing. For clear and digestible expression of ideas, essays follow a certain structure, consist of particular elements, and have a special layout. Read more
Bike ride is the most elementary form of transport. In earlier days, it was the first human powered vehicle that later transformed the face of automation. The first bicycle appeared around 400 years ago. Slowly innovation and technology shaped the rudimentary bicycle into the modern day road bike that we are so accustomed to see. Read more