SOLUTIONS THAT EVERY MAN SHOULD KNOW TO GROW A BEARD
Jul 18, 2017 16:02
Some men may be blessed with fast growing facial hair where as other my struggle with slow growth and patchy whiskers. The rate of facial hair growth highly depends on genetics. But if you want to grow a good beard there are a few tricks that can increase the growth rate and fullness of your beard. To grow a fast beard faster you need to follow a regular regime which would lead to a good growth of beard. It is as follows:
Caring for your face
1) It is very important to exfoliate your skin once a week. Use a mild scrub for skin exfoliant specially made for men. Removing dead skin cells stimulates new hair growth. An exfoliating mask can also be tried. This can be put on your face and left for a period of time and then rinse it off.
2) The skin of the face needs to be kept clean all the time. Clean it with a mild cleanser and warm water twice every day. Clean skin encourages small hair to grow.
3) Use a good moisturizer or creme containing eucalyptus. Eucalyptus is an ingredient which is very useful in helping hair grow more quickly on the face.
4) The flaky or dry skin should be avoided. Well- moisturized skin creates a better environment for facial hair growth quickly resulting in a good beard development.
5) Beard will not grow properly if there is an ingrown hair on your face.
6) You should get plenty of rest. Sleep helps to repair the damage skin cells by it and promotes beard growth.
7) Beards grow more quickly when you are de-stressed and relaxed. Health experts believe hair growth is directly connected to stress. More stress less hair growth. Try to manage stress in healthy ways.
8) Exercises improve blood circulation and promote hair growth. Exercising is also good to manage stress and give you healthy facial hair growth.
Taking vitamins and supplements
1) Taking biotin dietary supplement helps to increase the hair and nail growth. Use of 2.5 mg of biotin every day gives a quicker growth to your beard. Biotin often comes in supplements which can be brought from vitamin shops or health food stores.
2) Vitamin B1, B6, and B12 are very useful in helping hair growth. It is advisable to incorporate these vitamins in your diet and beauty products.
3) There should be an increment of protein amount in your diet. Protein can be found in fish, eggs, nuts, meat which help facial hair to grow faster.
4) Fruits and vegetables have several nutrients, vitamins, and minerals in abundance which help in growing hair quickly. Having more of them would be very helpful.
Leaving the beard alone
1) If you want the hair to come quickly leave it alone and curb the urge to trim or shave the beard. Shaping and grooming the beard should only be done after 4 to 6 weeks of full growth facial hair.
2) Ignore the myth that shaving regularly makes the hair grow thicker and quicker. There is no scientific proof to support this myth. Shaving the beard reduces the amount of hair on your face and decreases the speed of beard growth.
3) Facial hair can be stiff and hard. The hair does not grow at the same speed which can make it patchy on the face. This may result in itchiness and irritation. If you suffer from a rash or itching consult a doctor. You can also use hydrocortisone cream while growing a beard to avoid itchiness. It should be applied as the doctor has advised to spare you from its side effects.
#Gift your beard a few helpful product
1) A comb is very helpful in removing tangles and snarls from the beard.
One reason people start a blog is the ability it gives them to share what they are thinking and feeling with the world. Where once the only options people had for this were to become involved in the media world (and even then there would be a script) or write a diary (which would then be entirely private) if they wanted to have an opportunity for their opinions to move beyond the sphere of their own head. Read more
There are countless relations a person makes, but If someone is asked to tell about the people who truly love him, he will surely include his parents. The relation of parents is the purest form of love. We can always count on them in every stage of life. They are always beside us in every walk of life. While our mothers teach us humbleness and kindness, our dads teach us bravery and leadership. While our mothers tell us fairy tales, our fathers amaze us with stories of knights. Read more
There is no better time than the colorful summers of America and the UK, to try on some breathable airy bottoms and flaunt your sexy legs. Yes, I’m talking about a man’s second best friend (second only to a dog of course) – shorts! Read more