21 Times Ryan Gosling Made People In The Background Look Less Special
Nov 21, 2016 22:01
Who doesn't love Ryan Gosling? The guy is a heartthrob! And you know life is unfair when Ryan Gosling is standing next to you or is in a picture with you. Here are the 21 times he made life unfair for so many people.
1. The paps are checking me out, right?
2. And what am I doing with this guy instead?
3. You have confidence. But not when Ryan's around.
4. If only I was as fit. Right, time for a snack.
5. Life's unfair: gets blurred out in paparazzi pictures. Can't prove to friends that is you.
6. Not even Bradley Cooper stands a chance.
7. Hey girl!
8. Nuff said.
9. Lucky bitch.
10. Please let him notice me...
11. Yes! We totally locked eyes!
12. 1. Best day of my life. 2. Bad hair day, sigh.
13. Emma Stone would prefer Ryan Gosling over Andrew Garfield.
14. Taking a picture next to Ryan is a bad mistake.
15. Starstruck. Ryan /ignore
16. Disappointment is everywhere.
17. Is that jealousy?
18. George Clooney admiring Ryan Gosling.
19. Ryan was nice enough to provide cover, since he's the only face that matters in this pic.
20. Poor Jimmy Fallon.
21. Your tattoo isn't as cool as Ryan Gosling.
Bonus: Which Ryan Gosling is hotter?
Life is better though, for Ryan Gosling doppelganger Grant Hazell:
Canada is a first-world country. It is one of the preferred destinations for immigrants because of its good governance, skilled worker program, and investor’s assistance for the overseas capitalist. If you moved to Canada and want to become a naturalized citizen, you should first pass the Canada citizenship test. First, you need to apply for a citizenship and it will be approved by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada department. After that, the applicant will receive an invitation to the citizenship test. To take the test, you need to go to the closes CIC office. Read more
In today's online media world these who are not engaging in video unity will be too left behind in the rapture of yesterday’s marketing plans and strategies. In business, it is the company and the businesses that can adapt and change with the times that are the ones who continue to experience success. Read more
When you have a history of alcoholism or addiction, staying sober is typically a huge challenge. The challenge becomes that much more difficult when you belong to a social group in which everyone else likes to drink. Read more