21 Times Ryan Gosling Made People In The Background Look Less Special
Nov 21, 2016 22:01
Who doesn't love Ryan Gosling? The guy is a heartthrob! And you know life is unfair when Ryan Gosling is standing next to you or is in a picture with you. Here are the 21 times he made life unfair for so many people.
1. The paps are checking me out, right?
2. And what am I doing with this guy instead?
3. You have confidence. But not when Ryan's around.
4. If only I was as fit. Right, time for a snack.
5. Life's unfair: gets blurred out in paparazzi pictures. Can't prove to friends that is you.
6. Not even Bradley Cooper stands a chance.
7. Hey girl!
8. Nuff said.
9. Lucky bitch.
10. Please let him notice me...
11. Yes! We totally locked eyes!
12. 1. Best day of my life. 2. Bad hair day, sigh.
13. Emma Stone would prefer Ryan Gosling over Andrew Garfield.
14. Taking a picture next to Ryan is a bad mistake.
15. Starstruck. Ryan /ignore
16. Disappointment is everywhere.
17. Is that jealousy?
18. George Clooney admiring Ryan Gosling.
19. Ryan was nice enough to provide cover, since he's the only face that matters in this pic.
20. Poor Jimmy Fallon.
21. Your tattoo isn't as cool as Ryan Gosling.
Bonus: Which Ryan Gosling is hotter?
Life is better though, for Ryan Gosling doppelganger Grant Hazell:
Smoked meat and fish are dietary staples that have existed since prehistoric times. The earliest practices of smoking the food were due to practical reasons – to prevent and delay food spoilage. This has ceased to remain a concern, but smoked food is nevertheless a school of cuisine with a unique flavor and vibe. So whether you like that smoked cheddar cheese as an ingredient, or you like plain old smoked red meat, owning an electric smoker can address all your needs. Read more
There are some things in life that you interact with everyday, but never really give much mind to. Street names are definitely one of those things. Everyone could probably rattle off at least 20 street names from their hometown, but, other than a way to give directional advice, few think very much of them. Read more
Canada is fast becoming a top desirable location for immigration. Many families and people are now packing up their lives and making the big leap over to Canada. However, moving to a country that you have never been to before can be daunting, especially if you live hundreds or even thousands of miles away from Canada. It can be a very stressful time for both yourself and for your family. Luckily there are top tips and tricks out there to help you navigate the confusing world of immigrating to a foreign country. These tips can help you navigate if you are eligible for the daunting move, help you figure out how you can apply for entry and provide information on obtaining the right kind of visa for your immigration purposes. It can help to put your mind at ease and make the whole process seem much easier. Read more