21 Times Ryan Gosling Made People In The Background Look Less Special
Nov 21, 2016 22:01
Who doesn't love Ryan Gosling? The guy is a heartthrob! And you know life is unfair when Ryan Gosling is standing next to you or is in a picture with you. Here are the 21 times he made life unfair for so many people.
1. The paps are checking me out, right?
2. And what am I doing with this guy instead?
3. You have confidence. But not when Ryan's around.
4. If only I was as fit. Right, time for a snack.
5. Life's unfair: gets blurred out in paparazzi pictures. Can't prove to friends that is you.
6. Not even Bradley Cooper stands a chance.
7. Hey girl!
8. Nuff said.
9. Lucky bitch.
10. Please let him notice me...
11. Yes! We totally locked eyes!
12. 1. Best day of my life. 2. Bad hair day, sigh.
13. Emma Stone would prefer Ryan Gosling over Andrew Garfield.
14. Taking a picture next to Ryan is a bad mistake.
15. Starstruck. Ryan /ignore
16. Disappointment is everywhere.
17. Is that jealousy?
18. George Clooney admiring Ryan Gosling.
19. Ryan was nice enough to provide cover, since he's the only face that matters in this pic.
20. Poor Jimmy Fallon.
21. Your tattoo isn't as cool as Ryan Gosling.
Bonus: Which Ryan Gosling is hotter?
Life is better though, for Ryan Gosling doppelganger Grant Hazell:
The upcoming 18th June 2017 is an important day as the whole world celebrates the spirit of a father. It is a day dedicated to all the dads who added value in our lives. Both the set of parent, i.e., mom and dad are equally important for our upbringing but dads are not enough credited. So, on this day, you must not forget to wish him and make his day a special one. Here are some fathers day gift ideas that are best for those dads who loves to spend time outdoors mostly. Read more
Men's fashion is the statement you make to the public, expressing your personality and style. But choosing a look can take time and effort, commodities that are hard to come by in a fast-paced lifestyle. Think about the lighting in retail stores, does anyone look good in those changing rooms? Read more