Your brain is a pretty strange place. We still don't understand it to the fullest yet, but we're getting there. Your brain's memory capacity will never fill up, and we've got around 2.5 petabytes of equivalent storage, which basically translates to running the TV on for 300 years to fill it all up.
1. Your short term memory can hold 7 things for 20 seconds.
2. False descriptions are easier to remember than fake denials.
3. Walk into a room and forget why you were there in the first place? New memory episodes are formed when you leave one room and enter another.
4. Walking through a door and forgetting things? That's called, 'Event Horizon Model,' of short term memory, which means we separate memories into sections and crossing a boundary.
5. Closing your eyes helps you remember things.
6. False memory are easier to implant.
7. It can even make you believe you committed a crime you did not.
8. Sleep deprivation will make you more susceptible to false memories.
9. IF you saved it on your computer, you are less likely to remember it.
10. Teach something to someone and you'll remember it better.
Writing can’t be learned overnight but require a lot of practice and continuous improvement. It gets better and better through repetition over time. Experience is the best teacher which definitely fit for essay writing. Here are the important tips to improve your essay writing and accelerate your work. Read more
When filing all of your documentation to start your new business, you may have noticed something called an Employer Identification Number (EIN). If you’re not familiar with it, allow us to illustrate the importance of an EIN, particularly when you first start your company. Overall, it’s a necessary step that will allow you to do so much more with your business than you would without it. Read more
School and college years are considered to be the best time in life. You don’t have any obligations and problems. Moreover you have a lot of free time and friends who invite you at parties. You can go out for a night without thinking about next day and then sleep as long as you want. This time is definitely the best one. Read more