Your brain is a pretty strange place. We still don't understand it to the fullest yet, but we're getting there. Your brain's memory capacity will never fill up, and we've got around 2.5 petabytes of equivalent storage, which basically translates to running the TV on for 300 years to fill it all up.
1. Your short term memory can hold 7 things for 20 seconds.
2. False descriptions are easier to remember than fake denials.
3. Walk into a room and forget why you were there in the first place? New memory episodes are formed when you leave one room and enter another.
4. Walking through a door and forgetting things? That's called, 'Event Horizon Model,' of short term memory, which means we separate memories into sections and crossing a boundary.
5. Closing your eyes helps you remember things.
6. False memory are easier to implant.
7. It can even make you believe you committed a crime you did not.
8. Sleep deprivation will make you more susceptible to false memories.
9. IF you saved it on your computer, you are less likely to remember it.
10. Teach something to someone and you'll remember it better.
Low testosterone, also known as low-T is a very common health problem for men. In the U.S. alone there are over 4 million men who suffer from this condition. It is most common for older men, but it can also affect younger men, and it is particularly dangerous if it happens to teenagers, as it can significantly affect their growth and development. If you suspect that you are suffering from this condition, you need to inform yourself properly about it, and seek treatment as soon as possible. Keep on reading to discover why this condition occurs, how it manifests itself, and what is the right way of dealing with it. Read more
Data centres have long been an integral part of businesses but modern ones are a far cry from the data centres of old. If you’re looking into building a data centre for your company, there are a number of different practical elements of the build that you’ll need to take into consideration. Read more