Your brain is a pretty strange place. We still don't understand it to the fullest yet, but we're getting there. Your brain's memory capacity will never fill up, and we've got around 2.5 petabytes of equivalent storage, which basically translates to running the TV on for 300 years to fill it all up.
1. Your short term memory can hold 7 things for 20 seconds.
2. False descriptions are easier to remember than fake denials.
3. Walk into a room and forget why you were there in the first place? New memory episodes are formed when you leave one room and enter another.
4. Walking through a door and forgetting things? That's called, 'Event Horizon Model,' of short term memory, which means we separate memories into sections and crossing a boundary.
5. Closing your eyes helps you remember things.
6. False memory are easier to implant.
7. It can even make you believe you committed a crime you did not.
8. Sleep deprivation will make you more susceptible to false memories.
9. IF you saved it on your computer, you are less likely to remember it.
10. Teach something to someone and you'll remember it better.
The looks and grooming of any man play a significant impact on his social and professional life and as people are getting to understand the importance of this aspect, the sales of grooming tools have gone higher. Read more
Mexico City is huge with the population of nearly 9 million people. This means two things, one is that you’ll never get bored when traveling to Mexico City. There’s something fun to do for everyone and so many sights to see, you’ll be exploring for weeks. The other thing is that it’s not the safest destination, so you need to prepare for your trip very carefully. Read more