Your brain is a pretty strange place. We still don't understand it to the fullest yet, but we're getting there. Your brain's memory capacity will never fill up, and we've got around 2.5 petabytes of equivalent storage, which basically translates to running the TV on for 300 years to fill it all up.
1. Your short term memory can hold 7 things for 20 seconds.
2. False descriptions are easier to remember than fake denials.
3. Walk into a room and forget why you were there in the first place? New memory episodes are formed when you leave one room and enter another.
4. Walking through a door and forgetting things? That's called, 'Event Horizon Model,' of short term memory, which means we separate memories into sections and crossing a boundary.
5. Closing your eyes helps you remember things.
6. False memory are easier to implant.
7. It can even make you believe you committed a crime you did not.
8. Sleep deprivation will make you more susceptible to false memories.
9. IF you saved it on your computer, you are less likely to remember it.
10. Teach something to someone and you'll remember it better.
People love T-shirts. From a young age, parents dress their boys and girls in T-shirts and tops before introducing them to shirts and dresses. They are easy to wear. You can show off your tattoos or fit body in them. They look good with jeans and keep you comfy in the summer. Read more
People have been using ethnobotanicals since the dawn of time. The use of kratom dates as far back as several millennia ago! Like other herbs, history records show that it has been used as medicine, mainly to promote productivity and combat lethargy. There are also users who treat it as an analgesic. Read on to learn more about this plant and how it earned a cult following. Read more
Drop shipping is a method by which an ecommerce business fulfills consumer orders, but does not keep products in stock. An online store that wants to sell a product purchases the items from a third party and has it shipped directly to the consumer. Read more