Your brain is a pretty strange place. We still don't understand it to the fullest yet, but we're getting there. Your brain's memory capacity will never fill up, and we've got around 2.5 petabytes of equivalent storage, which basically translates to running the TV on for 300 years to fill it all up.
1. Your short term memory can hold 7 things for 20 seconds.
2. False descriptions are easier to remember than fake denials.
3. Walk into a room and forget why you were there in the first place? New memory episodes are formed when you leave one room and enter another.
4. Walking through a door and forgetting things? That's called, 'Event Horizon Model,' of short term memory, which means we separate memories into sections and crossing a boundary.
5. Closing your eyes helps you remember things.
6. False memory are easier to implant.
7. It can even make you believe you committed a crime you did not.
8. Sleep deprivation will make you more susceptible to false memories.
9. IF you saved it on your computer, you are less likely to remember it.
10. Teach something to someone and you'll remember it better.
There are many reasons that mean it may be worth you considering the purchase of refurbished woodworking machinery as opposed to buying brand new. The most obvious reason for making this particular decision is that it is usually significantly cheaper to buy used equipment, rather than a brand new machine. This can be especially helpful if you are looking at purchasing machinery for an entire workshop and could save you a fortune while still allowing you to purchase top quality equipment. Read more
Acting is a calling. Simply ask anyone who has grown up dreaming of becoming an actor or an actress and they will tell you the same. But the issue is that many people dream of acting on the big screen which has made the competition increasingly fierce over the years. Read more