Your brain is a pretty strange place. We still don't understand it to the fullest yet, but we're getting there. Your brain's memory capacity will never fill up, and we've got around 2.5 petabytes of equivalent storage, which basically translates to running the TV on for 300 years to fill it all up.
1. Your short term memory can hold 7 things for 20 seconds.
2. False descriptions are easier to remember than fake denials.
3. Walk into a room and forget why you were there in the first place? New memory episodes are formed when you leave one room and enter another.
4. Walking through a door and forgetting things? That's called, 'Event Horizon Model,' of short term memory, which means we separate memories into sections and crossing a boundary.
5. Closing your eyes helps you remember things.
6. False memory are easier to implant.
7. It can even make you believe you committed a crime you did not.
8. Sleep deprivation will make you more susceptible to false memories.
9. IF you saved it on your computer, you are less likely to remember it.
10. Teach something to someone and you'll remember it better.
It is the pleasure of every man to give his partner a lasting and fulfilling sexual experience, but few are not able to achieve this due to few issues including the lack of fitness that would make their bodies responsive during love making. If you have always had the stress and anxiety because you are worried you might not match up to her expectations, all is not lost as there are few things you could do to spice up your bedroom skills and add some power. Read more
Summary: there are many people who are not aware of the services provided by business plan writers. Read the content below so as to know more about them and how to select the best business writer. Read more
For most men, maintaining a home cleaning routine isn’t something too familiar. Blame it on their genes, parents or their privileges but the fact is, most men only have helped with chores when asked. Read more