This is where movies and science fiction get their inspiration from - sometimes unexplainable naturally occuring phenomenons. Here's having a look at them. It's actually more interesting too. Check it out:
1. The "Door to Hell" gas fire in Turkmenistan ignited by scientists in 1971 has not stopped burning for 45 years.
2. 50,000 form "The Black Sun" in the UK before sundown in mid-winter.
3. The Enchanted River in Mindanao Philippines is so mysterious because no one knows where it comes from.
4. Tanzania's Lake Natron:
5. Tidal bores in the Amazon in Brazil and Severn in England.
6. Lenticular clouds are lens-shaped clouds that form in the troposphere.
7. Frost flowers or ice crystals are found on young sea ice and thin lake ice in cold and calm conditions.
8. The Richat Structure - known as the Eye of Africa, is a circular geological formation located in the middle of the Sahara Desert. No one knows how it came to be.
9. The Catatumbo Lightning happens 140-160 nights a year, with 10 hours per night, and 280 times an hour.
10. Underwater crop circles in Japan - created by male pufferfish when trying to woo a female.
11. The undulatus asperatus - a separate cloud classification.
12. The Flowering Desert in the Atacama Desert, Chile.
13. Circumhorizontal arcs happen when ice halo is formed by plate-shaped ice crystals in cirrus clouds.
14. Sailing stones - rocks move and inscribe long tracks along a smooth valley floor. No human or animal did this.
15. The Eternal Flames Falls in Chestnut Ridge Park, New York burns, without any gas. Scientists are unsure how it continues to burn.
16. Namibia's Fairy Circles. No one can explain them.
17. 40,000 interlocking basalt columns in Northern Ireland.
18. The Great Blue Hole off the coast of Belize is 1,000 feet across and 400 feet deep.
19. Spherical boulders in New Zealand.
20. 43 million land crabs migrate to lay their eggs in the ocean.
Gambling and especially online gambling has registered a boom all over the world during the last 20 years due to the development of technology and the Internet becoming available to more and more citizens. And even though, in most cases, gambling is something a country can benefit from, there are some instances when the governments are totally against this industry. Let’s check some countries and how they treat the gambling subject. Read more
One reason people start a blog is the ability it gives them to share what they are thinking and feeling with the world. Where once the only options people had for this were to become involved in the media world (and even then there would be a script) or write a diary (which would then be entirely private) if they wanted to have an opportunity for their opinions to move beyond the sphere of their own head. Read more
There are countless relations a person makes, but If someone is asked to tell about the people who truly love him, he will surely include his parents. The relation of parents is the purest form of love. We can always count on them in every stage of life. They are always beside us in every walk of life. While our mothers teach us humbleness and kindness, our dads teach us bravery and leadership. While our mothers tell us fairy tales, our fathers amaze us with stories of knights. Read more