CGI gets used a lot in film, but here are some of the scenes you never knew they were used in. You couldn't even tell. Check out the list of where CGI was used before. You'd never expect. Check it out!
1. Audiences complained that Lindsey Lohan looked too ‘raunchy’ in “Herbie: Fully Loaded,” her breast size was digitally reduced in some of the scenes.
2. Actors aren’t even required to cry on demand anymore. In “Blood Diamond,” the tear that rolls down Jennifer Connolly’s cheek is CGI.
3. The baby in Children of Men was completely created via CGI.
4. The feather in the intro of “Forrest Gump” that falls at Gump’s foot is fake, because the director wanted a very specific movement pattern.
5. All of the ping-pong scenes in “Forrest Gump” were shot without a ball; it was later added via CGI.
6. The sheep in “Brokeback Mountain” are all fake.
7. “Zodiac” is set in San Francisco, but most of the film’s shots of the city were created with CGI, including the entire port of San Francisco.
8. Gatsby’s mansion in “The Great Gatsby” was 100% CGI.
9. At the beginning of “John Wick,” Keanu’s adorable puppy poops on the lawn. The poop is CGI.
10. The “beautiful snow-capped mountains of Alaska” in “The Proposal” were all added in digitally, seeing as the whole film was shot in Manchester, Massachusetts.
11. Robert Downey Jr. hurt his ankle while filming Iron Man 3, and instead of halting production for 6 weeks, the filmmakers created a CGI Robert Downey Jr for the movie’s final scene.
One reason people start a blog is the ability it gives them to share what they are thinking and feeling with the world. Where once the only options people had for this were to become involved in the media world (and even then there would be a script) or write a diary (which would then be entirely private) if they wanted to have an opportunity for their opinions to move beyond the sphere of their own head. Read more
There are countless relations a person makes, but If someone is asked to tell about the people who truly love him, he will surely include his parents. The relation of parents is the purest form of love. We can always count on them in every stage of life. They are always beside us in every walk of life. While our mothers teach us humbleness and kindness, our dads teach us bravery and leadership. While our mothers tell us fairy tales, our fathers amaze us with stories of knights. Read more
There is no better time than the colorful summers of America and the UK, to try on some breathable airy bottoms and flaunt your sexy legs. Yes, I’m talking about a man’s second best friend (second only to a dog of course) – shorts! Read more