5 Love-Hate Relationships You Have with Everything That Gets Popular in Malaysia
Mar 11, 2016 19:02
People by nature, are faddish. They like something a lot for a while, and then, the next big thing comes, replacing the old with the new. Here is your love-relationship with new technology, every time a new product cycle appears.
1. You somehow feel your device is.. ancient now..
The only problem: Didn’t it just come out 1-YEAR ago? If only you waited a little longer instead..
2. You love it so much it consumes your thoughts all the time
The problem: The next version that comes is probably going to be better and you’re going to feel like this once more.
3. The very hype of it is part of the excitement
The problem: After you FINALLY get it, your happiness goalpost shifts again. The cycle repeats itself every time a new device is teased to the market.
4. You love the idea of how everything is going to be faster since it’s new
The problem: You get used to the awesome new speed and it becomes the new normal, and you’re left wanting more.
5. You love that you're one the first few owners of this new tech..
The problem: Your bragging rights will really never last, because that’s so 2007. Eventually, others are going to get it too.
You can “chase the tech” every time a new smartphone is available with Celcom’s NewPhone™ feature. Get the latest and best version anytime with no plan contract tied to it. You can also subscribe to a massive 10GB data plan (5GB monthly internet and 5GB weekend internet) with unlimited calls and SMS to any network for RM80/month with First Gold.
- A Unity Project with the VRChat SDK imported. o Locate instructions to set this up here.- A rigged 3D model, compatible with Unity. o Either download online, potentially using the Unity Asset store, or create and rig your own. However, if you haven’t got much experience with 3D models, it is recommended you source them from the internet or buy 3d models that are ready-to-use on the special marketplaces.- Basic knowledge of Unity 3D. Read more
Being in Tanzania on safari is a great chance to see a whole lot of African wildlife in their natural habitat. If you’ve ever dreamed of seeing any of the ‘big five’ animals: lions, elephants, rhinos, leopards or buffalo, there is no better place to see them than on Tanzania wildlife safaris. Read more