Art is expensive, and really famous ones aren't something you're going to be able to afford. Unless you've got a few hundred million lying around doing nothing. Here's a list of some of the world's most expensive art that's been sold for over $100 million and above. Check it out:
1. $119,900,000 for Edvard Munch’s The Scream, 1893
2. $119,400,000 for Jasper Johns’ Flag, 1954.
3. $127,500,000 for Leonardo da Vinci’s Salvator Mundi, 1506-1513.
4. $141,500,000 for Pierre-Auguste Renoir’s Bal du moulin de la Galette, 1876.
5. $144,700,000 for Francis Bacon’s Three Studies of Lucian Freud, 1969.
6. $149,400,000 for Vincent Van Gogh’s Portrait of Dr. Gachet, 1890.
7. $158,500,000 for Gustav Klimt’s Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I, 1907.
8. $170,405,000 for Amedeo Modigliani’s Nu couché, 1917.
9. $179,400,000 for Pablo Picasso’s Les Femmes d’Alger, 1955.
10. $180,000,000 for Rembrandt’s Pendant portraits of Maerten Soolmans and Oopjen Coppit, 1634.
11. $186,000,000 for Mark Rothko’s No. 6 (Violet, Green and Red), 1951.
12. $200,000,000 for Jackson Pollock’s Number 17A, 1948.
13. $272,000,000 for Paul Cézanne’s The Card Players, 1893.
14. $300,000,000 for Paul Gauguin’s When Will You Marry?, 1892.
15. $300,000,000 for Willem de Kooning’s Interchange, 1955.
Ask any project manager and they will swear by the Prince2 framework that is developed by experts, contractors, and academic trainers. The framework is designed in accordance with the current market scenario and the demands of the corporate world. It has proven to be a boon for the project managers where the experiences of the qualified experts in the field have been amalgamated to create a framework that is rate the best in the world. Read more
It’s an important question that we ask ourselves at one different points. A business that uses Instagram for marketing should be a top priority to Get more Instagram followers and with good reason, but it’s not as easy as it once was. A good reputation on social media like Instagram is very necessary. Read more
In order to make the most of your time here on earth, you will need to introduce structure into your life. Otherwise, you may find yourself drifting through your days with no real purpose. If your life is really out of control, you might even find yourself plagued with stress and anxiety. Have no fear! There are plenty of opportunities for you to turn things around. Below are seven steps that will help you to do this. Read more