Art is expensive, and really famous ones aren't something you're going to be able to afford. Unless you've got a few hundred million lying around doing nothing. Here's a list of some of the world's most expensive art that's been sold for over $100 million and above. Check it out:
1. $119,900,000 for Edvard Munch’s The Scream, 1893
2. $119,400,000 for Jasper Johns’ Flag, 1954.
3. $127,500,000 for Leonardo da Vinci’s Salvator Mundi, 1506-1513.
4. $141,500,000 for Pierre-Auguste Renoir’s Bal du moulin de la Galette, 1876.
5. $144,700,000 for Francis Bacon’s Three Studies of Lucian Freud, 1969.
6. $149,400,000 for Vincent Van Gogh’s Portrait of Dr. Gachet, 1890.
7. $158,500,000 for Gustav Klimt’s Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I, 1907.
8. $170,405,000 for Amedeo Modigliani’s Nu couché, 1917.
9. $179,400,000 for Pablo Picasso’s Les Femmes d’Alger, 1955.
10. $180,000,000 for Rembrandt’s Pendant portraits of Maerten Soolmans and Oopjen Coppit, 1634.
11. $186,000,000 for Mark Rothko’s No. 6 (Violet, Green and Red), 1951.
12. $200,000,000 for Jackson Pollock’s Number 17A, 1948.
13. $272,000,000 for Paul Cézanne’s The Card Players, 1893.
14. $300,000,000 for Paul Gauguin’s When Will You Marry?, 1892.
15. $300,000,000 for Willem de Kooning’s Interchange, 1955.
One reason people start a blog is the ability it gives them to share what they are thinking and feeling with the world. Where once the only options people had for this were to become involved in the media world (and even then there would be a script) or write a diary (which would then be entirely private) if they wanted to have an opportunity for their opinions to move beyond the sphere of their own head. Read more
There are countless relations a person makes, but If someone is asked to tell about the people who truly love him, he will surely include his parents. The relation of parents is the purest form of love. We can always count on them in every stage of life. They are always beside us in every walk of life. While our mothers teach us humbleness and kindness, our dads teach us bravery and leadership. While our mothers tell us fairy tales, our fathers amaze us with stories of knights. Read more
There is no better time than the colorful summers of America and the UK, to try on some breathable airy bottoms and flaunt your sexy legs. Yes, I’m talking about a man’s second best friend (second only to a dog of course) – shorts! Read more