These Are The "Facts" That People Think Are True But No. They Aren't.
Feb 25, 2016 10:48
We tend to believe some myths or so called facts without fact-checking them. So much so that we take these believes along with us and carry them for a very long time. Then we start spreading them as if they were the truth. Here are some 'facts' that really aren't true at all.
1. You can fold it 12 times but it depends on the size and girth.
2. It was invented by a Japanese man in America.
3. Coffee is made from seeds. The beans are the seeds of the fruit borne by the coffee plant.
4. You lose heat equally from your whole body and your head only accounts for 10% of total body surface.
5. It was first "discovered" by its indigenous people, and then by the Vikings in the 11th century.
6. It is more to do with communication than blending in.
7. No they're not blind. They've just got very poor eyesight.
8. They have a memory of three months.
9. It does. All the time.
10. Sushi is actually the vinegared rice.
11. No evidence has been able to support this so far. But you'll still take it anyway.
12. They are color blind. They probably just hate the guy waving the cloth at it.
13. Our skin dries up, and everything else shrinks, making it look as if our hair and nails are still growing.
It is the pleasure of every man to give his partner a lasting and fulfilling sexual experience, but few are not able to achieve this due to few issues including the lack of fitness that would make their bodies responsive during love making. If you have always had the stress and anxiety because you are worried you might not match up to her expectations, all is not lost as there are few things you could do to spice up your bedroom skills and add some power. Read more
Summary: there are many people who are not aware of the services provided by business plan writers. Read the content below so as to know more about them and how to select the best business writer. Read more
For most men, maintaining a home cleaning routine isn’t something too familiar. Blame it on their genes, parents or their privileges but the fact is, most men only have helped with chores when asked. Read more