These Are The "Facts" That People Think Are True But No. They Aren't.
Feb 25, 2016 10:48
We tend to believe some myths or so called facts without fact-checking them. So much so that we take these believes along with us and carry them for a very long time. Then we start spreading them as if they were the truth. Here are some 'facts' that really aren't true at all.
1. You can fold it 12 times but it depends on the size and girth.
2. It was invented by a Japanese man in America.
3. Coffee is made from seeds. The beans are the seeds of the fruit borne by the coffee plant.
4. You lose heat equally from your whole body and your head only accounts for 10% of total body surface.
5. It was first "discovered" by its indigenous people, and then by the Vikings in the 11th century.
6. It is more to do with communication than blending in.
7. No they're not blind. They've just got very poor eyesight.
8. They have a memory of three months.
9. It does. All the time.
10. Sushi is actually the vinegared rice.
11. No evidence has been able to support this so far. But you'll still take it anyway.
12. They are color blind. They probably just hate the guy waving the cloth at it.
13. Our skin dries up, and everything else shrinks, making it look as if our hair and nails are still growing.
Gambling and especially online gambling has registered a boom all over the world during the last 20 years due to the development of technology and the Internet becoming available to more and more citizens. And even though, in most cases, gambling is something a country can benefit from, there are some instances when the governments are totally against this industry. Let’s check some countries and how they treat the gambling subject. Read more
One reason people start a blog is the ability it gives them to share what they are thinking and feeling with the world. Where once the only options people had for this were to become involved in the media world (and even then there would be a script) or write a diary (which would then be entirely private) if they wanted to have an opportunity for their opinions to move beyond the sphere of their own head. Read more
There are countless relations a person makes, but If someone is asked to tell about the people who truly love him, he will surely include his parents. The relation of parents is the purest form of love. We can always count on them in every stage of life. They are always beside us in every walk of life. While our mothers teach us humbleness and kindness, our dads teach us bravery and leadership. While our mothers tell us fairy tales, our fathers amaze us with stories of knights. Read more