Here Are Some Movie Props That Get Recycled For Other Films
Feb 11, 2016 13:08
You might not know this, but some of the props you see in one movie, may have been recycled in another one. You just have to pay a little more attention to notice it. Check out some of the props that were recycled from one set to another.
1. Full-scale replicas of fighter aircraft aren’t that common, and even though most of the jets in “The Avengers” are CGI, the one in the fight scene between Hulk and Thor is not. It’s the same one that Arnold Schwarzenegger flew in “True Lies.”
2. Director Sam Raimi's 1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88. appeared in almost all of his films, including “Spider-Man,” “Drag Me to Hell,” “Army of Darkness” and even the western movie “The Quick and the Dead.”
3. IG-88 is a droid bounty hunter in “The Empire Strikes Back,” and his creation was somewhat of a joke. The crew just looked around the previous film set and came up with the idea for his design, which included a drink dispenser from the Mos Eisley cantina.
4. Mr. Fusion's “home energy device” from “Back to the Future” was really just a coffee grinder, but it appeared onscreen the firsttime in the opening shots of “Alien” mounted on the wall of the Nostromo space station.
5. Dr. Egon Spengler’s PKE (Psycho-Kinetic Energy) meter from “Ghostbusters” has been used in several movies, such as “They Live” (shown above) and “Suburban Commando.”
6. The team for “Star Trek: The Motion Picture” created the complicated orbital office complex and flipped it upside down and turn it into the Regula One Space Station in “Wrath of Khan.”
7. 20th Century Fox decided to get their money’s worth out of the body armor and helmets used in “Starship Troopers” in the show “Firefly”.
8. Tthe minigun the Terminator uses when he unleashes from the Cyberdyne headquarters in “Terminator 2: Judgement Day is the same gun he used in “Predator” 4 years before.
9. The character Miho in “Sin City” used 2 samurai swords that were also used by O-Ren Ishii in “Kill Bill.”
Making the decision to contest a traffic citation, speeding ticket or dui charge is not an easy one, and certainly one that should not be taken lightly. Your clean driving record, insurance premiums, or (in certain cases of allegedly driving under the influence, your freedom) might be at stake. Thus, you want to give yourself the very best chance of securing a favorable outcome. This prompts the question of who can present the best dui, speeding or red light camera ticket defense: you or a lawyer? Read more
Ask any project manager and they will swear by the Prince2 framework that is developed by experts, contractors, and academic trainers. The framework is designed in accordance with the current market scenario and the demands of the corporate world. It has proven to be a boon for the project managers where the experiences of the qualified experts in the field have been amalgamated to create a framework that is rate the best in the world. Read more
It’s an important question that we ask ourselves at one different points. A business that uses Instagram for marketing should be a top priority to Get more Instagram followers and with good reason, but it’s not as easy as it once was. A good reputation on social media like Instagram is very necessary. Read more