Here Are Some Movie Props That Get Recycled For Other Films
Feb 11, 2016 13:08
You might not know this, but some of the props you see in one movie, may have been recycled in another one. You just have to pay a little more attention to notice it. Check out some of the props that were recycled from one set to another.
1. Full-scale replicas of fighter aircraft aren’t that common, and even though most of the jets in “The Avengers” are CGI, the one in the fight scene between Hulk and Thor is not. It’s the same one that Arnold Schwarzenegger flew in “True Lies.”
2. Director Sam Raimi's 1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88. appeared in almost all of his films, including “Spider-Man,” “Drag Me to Hell,” “Army of Darkness” and even the western movie “The Quick and the Dead.”
3. IG-88 is a droid bounty hunter in “The Empire Strikes Back,” and his creation was somewhat of a joke. The crew just looked around the previous film set and came up with the idea for his design, which included a drink dispenser from the Mos Eisley cantina.
4. Mr. Fusion's “home energy device” from “Back to the Future” was really just a coffee grinder, but it appeared onscreen the firsttime in the opening shots of “Alien” mounted on the wall of the Nostromo space station.
5. Dr. Egon Spengler’s PKE (Psycho-Kinetic Energy) meter from “Ghostbusters” has been used in several movies, such as “They Live” (shown above) and “Suburban Commando.”
6. The team for “Star Trek: The Motion Picture” created the complicated orbital office complex and flipped it upside down and turn it into the Regula One Space Station in “Wrath of Khan.”
7. 20th Century Fox decided to get their money’s worth out of the body armor and helmets used in “Starship Troopers” in the show “Firefly”.
8. Tthe minigun the Terminator uses when he unleashes from the Cyberdyne headquarters in “Terminator 2: Judgement Day is the same gun he used in “Predator” 4 years before.
9. The character Miho in “Sin City” used 2 samurai swords that were also used by O-Ren Ishii in “Kill Bill.”
Writing can’t be learned overnight but require a lot of practice and continuous improvement. It gets better and better through repetition over time. Experience is the best teacher which definitely fit for essay writing. Here are the important tips to improve your essay writing and accelerate your work. Read more
When filing all of your documentation to start your new business, you may have noticed something called an Employer Identification Number (EIN). If you’re not familiar with it, allow us to illustrate the importance of an EIN, particularly when you first start your company. Overall, it’s a necessary step that will allow you to do so much more with your business than you would without it. Read more
School and college years are considered to be the best time in life. You don’t have any obligations and problems. Moreover you have a lot of free time and friends who invite you at parties. You can go out for a night without thinking about next day and then sleep as long as you want. This time is definitely the best one. Read more