Here Are Some Movie Props That Get Recycled For Other Films
Feb 11, 2016 13:08
You might not know this, but some of the props you see in one movie, may have been recycled in another one. You just have to pay a little more attention to notice it. Check out some of the props that were recycled from one set to another.
1. Full-scale replicas of fighter aircraft aren’t that common, and even though most of the jets in “The Avengers” are CGI, the one in the fight scene between Hulk and Thor is not. It’s the same one that Arnold Schwarzenegger flew in “True Lies.”
2. Director Sam Raimi's 1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88. appeared in almost all of his films, including “Spider-Man,” “Drag Me to Hell,” “Army of Darkness” and even the western movie “The Quick and the Dead.”
3. IG-88 is a droid bounty hunter in “The Empire Strikes Back,” and his creation was somewhat of a joke. The crew just looked around the previous film set and came up with the idea for his design, which included a drink dispenser from the Mos Eisley cantina.
4. Mr. Fusion's “home energy device” from “Back to the Future” was really just a coffee grinder, but it appeared onscreen the firsttime in the opening shots of “Alien” mounted on the wall of the Nostromo space station.
5. Dr. Egon Spengler’s PKE (Psycho-Kinetic Energy) meter from “Ghostbusters” has been used in several movies, such as “They Live” (shown above) and “Suburban Commando.”
6. The team for “Star Trek: The Motion Picture” created the complicated orbital office complex and flipped it upside down and turn it into the Regula One Space Station in “Wrath of Khan.”
7. 20th Century Fox decided to get their money’s worth out of the body armor and helmets used in “Starship Troopers” in the show “Firefly”.
8. Tthe minigun the Terminator uses when he unleashes from the Cyberdyne headquarters in “Terminator 2: Judgement Day is the same gun he used in “Predator” 4 years before.
9. The character Miho in “Sin City” used 2 samurai swords that were also used by O-Ren Ishii in “Kill Bill.”
Gambling and especially online gambling has registered a boom all over the world during the last 20 years due to the development of technology and the Internet becoming available to more and more citizens. And even though, in most cases, gambling is something a country can benefit from, there are some instances when the governments are totally against this industry. Let’s check some countries and how they treat the gambling subject. Read more
One reason people start a blog is the ability it gives them to share what they are thinking and feeling with the world. Where once the only options people had for this were to become involved in the media world (and even then there would be a script) or write a diary (which would then be entirely private) if they wanted to have an opportunity for their opinions to move beyond the sphere of their own head. Read more
There are countless relations a person makes, but If someone is asked to tell about the people who truly love him, he will surely include his parents. The relation of parents is the purest form of love. We can always count on them in every stage of life. They are always beside us in every walk of life. While our mothers teach us humbleness and kindness, our dads teach us bravery and leadership. While our mothers tell us fairy tales, our fathers amaze us with stories of knights. Read more