Here Are Some Movie Props That Get Recycled For Other Films
Feb 11, 2016 13:08
You might not know this, but some of the props you see in one movie, may have been recycled in another one. You just have to pay a little more attention to notice it. Check out some of the props that were recycled from one set to another.
1. Full-scale replicas of fighter aircraft aren’t that common, and even though most of the jets in “The Avengers” are CGI, the one in the fight scene between Hulk and Thor is not. It’s the same one that Arnold Schwarzenegger flew in “True Lies.”
2. Director Sam Raimi's 1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88. appeared in almost all of his films, including “Spider-Man,” “Drag Me to Hell,” “Army of Darkness” and even the western movie “The Quick and the Dead.”
3. IG-88 is a droid bounty hunter in “The Empire Strikes Back,” and his creation was somewhat of a joke. The crew just looked around the previous film set and came up with the idea for his design, which included a drink dispenser from the Mos Eisley cantina.
4. Mr. Fusion's “home energy device” from “Back to the Future” was really just a coffee grinder, but it appeared onscreen the firsttime in the opening shots of “Alien” mounted on the wall of the Nostromo space station.
5. Dr. Egon Spengler’s PKE (Psycho-Kinetic Energy) meter from “Ghostbusters” has been used in several movies, such as “They Live” (shown above) and “Suburban Commando.”
6. The team for “Star Trek: The Motion Picture” created the complicated orbital office complex and flipped it upside down and turn it into the Regula One Space Station in “Wrath of Khan.”
7. 20th Century Fox decided to get their money’s worth out of the body armor and helmets used in “Starship Troopers” in the show “Firefly”.
8. Tthe minigun the Terminator uses when he unleashes from the Cyberdyne headquarters in “Terminator 2: Judgement Day is the same gun he used in “Predator” 4 years before.
9. The character Miho in “Sin City” used 2 samurai swords that were also used by O-Ren Ishii in “Kill Bill.”
Many people who love to travel, dream of living the nomadic lifestyle. Working and living on the road whilst traveling the world or just choosing where to live and when. But how do these digital nomads do it? Here we explore what skills and attributes you need to survive as a digital nomad on the road. Read more
Scotland boasts some of the most jaw-dropping scenery in the world, from the magical hills of the Highlands to the rustic charm of the Borders. And that’s why it’s a popular destination for a variety of travellers all year round. Read more
When you are working towards achieving an online computer science masters, or any computer science degree for that matter, there are some things that many experts will recommend that you do. These lists include the typical information, from warning against procrastination to being comfortable with math. Read more