Being nominated for an Oscar is exciting. But don't ever feel sad for those who do not win. This 'loser's' bag is worth $250,000. It's the consolation prize for you not winning anything. Or is it? Some would say, better to lose instead!
1. 10-day first class trip to Israel ($55,000)
2. A year's worth of unlimited Audi car rentals from Silvercar ($45,000)
3. A 15-day walking tour of Japan.
4. 3 private training sessions with Jay Cardiello ($1,400)
5. Ultherapy, aka laser skin-tightening procedure courtesy of 740 Park MD ($5,530)
6. A lifetime supply of skin creams from Lizora ($31,200)
7. A lifetime supply of skin creams from Lizora ($31,200)
8. A fit club TV “Ultimate Fitness Package” in a private villa ($6,250)
If you’re having trouble getting your head around contracting and how your business will look then it’s important to do a little research before diving head first into the first option you come across. What type of business you set up, whether it be a limited company or umbrella, drastically changes the way you go about getting paid for your work, and the amount of administration that comes with it. Read more
If you are someone who loves ethnic styles and trends, then you surely will have a good collection of sarees in your wardrobe. This is true because the elegance and sophistication that sarees offer is far beyond compare. You get to look trendy and stick to traditional appeal at the same time. One of the most common choices for women is designer sarees. These sarees are specifically designed for parties, special events, and so on. Do you have the appropriate set of collection? Well, having all the right accessories and making right choices will make sure that you dazzle you way through in any party. Here are some of the ways in which you can dazzle your way in almost any party. Read more