Being nominated for an Oscar is exciting. But don't ever feel sad for those who do not win. This 'loser's' bag is worth $250,000. It's the consolation prize for you not winning anything. Or is it? Some would say, better to lose instead!
1. 10-day first class trip to Israel ($55,000)
2. A year's worth of unlimited Audi car rentals from Silvercar ($45,000)
3. A 15-day walking tour of Japan.
4. 3 private training sessions with Jay Cardiello ($1,400)
5. Ultherapy, aka laser skin-tightening procedure courtesy of 740 Park MD ($5,530)
6. A lifetime supply of skin creams from Lizora ($31,200)
7. A lifetime supply of skin creams from Lizora ($31,200)
8. A fit club TV “Ultimate Fitness Package” in a private villa ($6,250)
Designed by the makers of the world renowned Volcano, Storz & Bickel, the Crafty Vaporizer is one of the most advanced versions of portable Vaporizer available on the market today. Hosting a wide range of features created to make your vaping experience more enjoyable, the guys over at Storz & Bickel have created a device that is very hard to rival. In this article we will discuss the characteristics of the Crafty which set it apart from its rivals and gain an understanding as to why it has become as popular as it has. Read more
Facebook is one of the largest social networking websites which connects over 2 billion people. It has reached a vast audience which can be perfect for your business to gain attention and flourish. It is a great platform to advertise your business and increase popularity among the people worldwide. As it connects billions of people, you can broadcast your work or your business over a large number of people from across the globe. Read more
Medical coding involves converting patient data, such as diagnostics, procedures, and medical histories, into codes. The process helps with streamlining medical insurance claims and allows hospitals to organize patient files effectively. If you are interested in diving into this career, then we have some key tips to help you along the way. Read more