20 Known Problems Every Tall Person Has To Deal With In Life
Feb 03, 2016 14:26
Being tall is awesome, isn't it? Or is it? Even tall people have problems, since not everything was made for tall people. Here are some undeniable truths and problems every tall person has to go through in life, because everything and everyone is shorter than you.
2. You with your friends.
5. Shower heads.
7. When people assume you can be a model since you're tall.
8. Combing your hair in the bathroom in front of a mirror.
9. Taking mirror selfies.
10. Economy seats on planes aren't for you.
11. Sitting in buses.
12. Sitting in backseats.
13. Being the giant in class.
14. Low ceilings.
15. You, standing right at the back for a picture.
17. When umbrellas are in your face.
18. When your shorter friend holds up the umbrella.
A modern gentleman is the type of man that values class above anything else. Everything that he enjoys needs to be elegant, useful and of top quality. Sometimes, such a man seems like he has everything so it can be very hard to get him a gift that can rise to his standards. Read more
There are many relationships that come to an end because the couple did not take measures to try to repair things when they could. It’s important to realize that marriages take a lot of work to be successful and that there are times when extra steps need to be taken to rebuild a marriage. Read more