Congratulations. You've made it this far in life, but not without faking your way through it. It's normal. We all do it. Does that mean life is all but a big lie? Here's how you've been doing it, in hopes that one day, you don't have to anymore.
1. On getting a job.
2. On keeping up with the pretenses.
3. When you shop.
4. When you don't want to miss out on anything.
5. When you overspend.
6. When you're too poor, but don't want to miss a party.
7. On life goals.
8. On the pretext of being curious. (actual: stupidity.)
9. When you learn how to be calm.
10. When you get caught..
11. On where you are in life right now.
12. The things you never say to anyone but yourself.
There are many reasons that mean it may be worth you considering the purchase of refurbished woodworking machinery as opposed to buying brand new. The most obvious reason for making this particular decision is that it is usually significantly cheaper to buy used equipment, rather than a brand new machine. This can be especially helpful if you are looking at purchasing machinery for an entire workshop and could save you a fortune while still allowing you to purchase top quality equipment. Read more
Acting is a calling. Simply ask anyone who has grown up dreaming of becoming an actor or an actress and they will tell you the same. But the issue is that many people dream of acting on the big screen which has made the competition increasingly fierce over the years. Read more