22 Pictures You'll Understand If You're Not Made Of Money
Jan 19, 2016 12:33
Money. There's never enough of it. More so when you're poor. This is your relationship with money, and hopefully, things will change up for the better. Check out this list below. You might just empathize with it.
1. When you're dead on not spending money.
2. If only they chose cheaper places.
3. All the cash you saved from not going out.
4. Like hitting the jackpot.
5. When you're counting every single buck.
6. All those talks you have with yourself.
7. When your imagination was rich.
8. You'll enjoy the meal better.
9. Shouldn't have ordered so much...
10. When you want to treat yourself, but your bank account says no.
11. This is so real.
12. Should have ordered more..
13. And...then you'll feel shitty.
14. Turn away now and walk away.
15. Disconnecting yourself, not because you want to..
The looks and grooming of any man play a significant impact on his social and professional life and as people are getting to understand the importance of this aspect, the sales of grooming tools have gone higher. Read more
Mexico City is huge with the population of nearly 9 million people. This means two things, one is that you’ll never get bored when traveling to Mexico City. There’s something fun to do for everyone and so many sights to see, you’ll be exploring for weeks. The other thing is that it’s not the safest destination, so you need to prepare for your trip very carefully. Read more