16 Descriptions of How Mondays Are Like For Some People
Oct 25, 2016 23:22
Not everyone loves Mondays. It is the day you go back to work. It is the day you go back to school. The weekend is over. Fun has ended. You'll have to repeat the cycle all over again. Here's how some Mondays are like:
1. You wake up feeling grumpy.
2. Stuff just doesn't go according to plan.
3. Mishaps might happen.
4. For some, it really isn't their favorite day of the week.
5. For some, unlucky things happen on Monday too.
6. You get out of bed and go downstairs reluctantly.
7. You have to drag your carcass to work. You dread it.
8. And if your toilet breaks on a Monday, your week is kind of ruined.
9. You hate seeing signs like this.
10. You prefer this kind:
11. Your boss isn't going to let you off early.
12. When people try to step on your toes on Monday, you get pissy.
13. Let's just say, you're not the most productive tool in the shed on Monday.
Gambling and especially online gambling has registered a boom all over the world during the last 20 years due to the development of technology and the Internet becoming available to more and more citizens. And even though, in most cases, gambling is something a country can benefit from, there are some instances when the governments are totally against this industry. Let’s check some countries and how they treat the gambling subject. Read more
One reason people start a blog is the ability it gives them to share what they are thinking and feeling with the world. Where once the only options people had for this were to become involved in the media world (and even then there would be a script) or write a diary (which would then be entirely private) if they wanted to have an opportunity for their opinions to move beyond the sphere of their own head. Read more
There are countless relations a person makes, but If someone is asked to tell about the people who truly love him, he will surely include his parents. The relation of parents is the purest form of love. We can always count on them in every stage of life. They are always beside us in every walk of life. While our mothers teach us humbleness and kindness, our dads teach us bravery and leadership. While our mothers tell us fairy tales, our fathers amaze us with stories of knights. Read more