16 Descriptions of How Mondays Are Like For Some People
Oct 25, 2016 23:22
Not everyone loves Mondays. It is the day you go back to work. It is the day you go back to school. The weekend is over. Fun has ended. You'll have to repeat the cycle all over again. Here's how some Mondays are like:
1. You wake up feeling grumpy.
2. Stuff just doesn't go according to plan.
3. Mishaps might happen.
4. For some, it really isn't their favorite day of the week.
5. For some, unlucky things happen on Monday too.
6. You get out of bed and go downstairs reluctantly.
7. You have to drag your carcass to work. You dread it.
8. And if your toilet breaks on a Monday, your week is kind of ruined.
9. You hate seeing signs like this.
10. You prefer this kind:
11. Your boss isn't going to let you off early.
12. When people try to step on your toes on Monday, you get pissy.
13. Let's just say, you're not the most productive tool in the shed on Monday.
Low testosterone, also known as low-T is a very common health problem for men. In the U.S. alone there are over 4 million men who suffer from this condition. It is most common for older men, but it can also affect younger men, and it is particularly dangerous if it happens to teenagers, as it can significantly affect their growth and development. If you suspect that you are suffering from this condition, you need to inform yourself properly about it, and seek treatment as soon as possible. Keep on reading to discover why this condition occurs, how it manifests itself, and what is the right way of dealing with it. Read more
Data centres have long been an integral part of businesses but modern ones are a far cry from the data centres of old. If you’re looking into building a data centre for your company, there are a number of different practical elements of the build that you’ll need to take into consideration. Read more