The Bro Code is defined as a "set of universal rules meant to be a guideline to live by between Bros."
While it might have started out as unwritten rules, a lot of males in this generation don't seem to be following them properly. To prevent anymore Bromances from being broken, we decided they needed to be spelled out for all of mankind to remember.
Here are the top 12 offences that every guy should alway in keep mind, lest they risk breaching the Bro Code:
1. Hooking up with a girl who's beyond drunk
2. Hooking up with a bro's ex behind his back
3. Seducing a bro's ex through Tinder
4. Pulling out of wingman duty when needed
5. Get into a bitch fight with a bro... over a girl
6. Stealing a bro's beer and not telling him
7. Hooking up with a bro's sister. Some things should be off limits.
8. Calling another bro to bitch about another bro, for hours.
9. Borrowing a bro's shirt and not returning it
10. Hitting on a bro's wife, or anyone's wife for that matter
11. Watching Game of Thrones and spoiling it for everyone else using Facebook
Modern families in Asia have over the years embraced post-burial alternatives in the funeral industry that offer both a dignified afterlife and a way for the bereaved to commemorate their loved ones. This has in turn shifted the Asian funeral industry towards new and improved alternatives like ashes into diamonds, an option that has become popular in recent years and is still on the rise in many countries. Read more
There are many reasons that mean it may be worth you considering the purchase of refurbished woodworking machinery as opposed to buying brand new. The most obvious reason for making this particular decision is that it is usually significantly cheaper to buy used equipment, rather than a brand new machine. This can be especially helpful if you are looking at purchasing machinery for an entire workshop and could save you a fortune while still allowing you to purchase top quality equipment. Read more