The Bro Code is defined as a "set of universal rules meant to be a guideline to live by between Bros."
While it might have started out as unwritten rules, a lot of males in this generation don't seem to be following them properly. To prevent anymore Bromances from being broken, we decided they needed to be spelled out for all of mankind to remember.
Here are the top 12 offences that every guy should alway in keep mind, lest they risk breaching the Bro Code:
1. Hooking up with a girl who's beyond drunk
2. Hooking up with a bro's ex behind his back
3. Seducing a bro's ex through Tinder
4. Pulling out of wingman duty when needed
5. Get into a bitch fight with a bro... over a girl
6. Stealing a bro's beer and not telling him
7. Hooking up with a bro's sister. Some things should be off limits.
8. Calling another bro to bitch about another bro, for hours.
9. Borrowing a bro's shirt and not returning it
10. Hitting on a bro's wife, or anyone's wife for that matter
11. Watching Game of Thrones and spoiling it for everyone else using Facebook
Gambling and especially online gambling has registered a boom all over the world during the last 20 years due to the development of technology and the Internet becoming available to more and more citizens. And even though, in most cases, gambling is something a country can benefit from, there are some instances when the governments are totally against this industry. Let’s check some countries and how they treat the gambling subject. Read more
One reason people start a blog is the ability it gives them to share what they are thinking and feeling with the world. Where once the only options people had for this were to become involved in the media world (and even then there would be a script) or write a diary (which would then be entirely private) if they wanted to have an opportunity for their opinions to move beyond the sphere of their own head. Read more
There are countless relations a person makes, but If someone is asked to tell about the people who truly love him, he will surely include his parents. The relation of parents is the purest form of love. We can always count on them in every stage of life. They are always beside us in every walk of life. While our mothers teach us humbleness and kindness, our dads teach us bravery and leadership. While our mothers tell us fairy tales, our fathers amaze us with stories of knights. Read more