21 Times Ryan Gosling Made People In The Background Look Less Special
Feb 08, 2016 19:23
Who doesn't love Ryan Gosling? The guy is a heartthrob! And you know life is unfair when Ryan Gosling is standing next to you or is in a picture with you. Here are the 21 times he made life unfair for so many people.
1. The paps are checking me out, right?
2. And what am I doing with this guy instead?
3. You have confidence. But not when Ryan's around.
4. If only I was as fit. Right, time for a snack.
5. Life's unfair: gets blurred out in paparazzi pictures. Can't prove to friends that is you.
6. Not even Bradley Cooper stands a chance.
7. Hey girl!
8. Nuff said.
9. Lucky bitch.
10. Please let him notice me...
11. Yes! We totally locked eyes!
12. 1. Best day of my life. 2. Bad hair day, sigh.
13. Emma Stone would prefer Ryan Gosling over Andrew Garfield.
14. Taking a picture next to Ryan is a bad mistake.
15. Starstruck. Ryan /ignore
16. Disappointment is everywhere.
17. Is that jealousy?
18. George Clooney admiring Ryan Gosling.
19. Ryan was nice enough to provide cover, since he's the only face that matters in this pic.
20. Poor Jimmy Fallon.
21. Your tattoo isn't as cool as Ryan Gosling.
Bonus: Which Ryan Gosling is hotter?
Life is better though, for Ryan Gosling doppelganger Grant Hazell:
Making an electrical equivalent of pressure washers is just another step in the race to let electronics take over these tasks for us. There are some considerations you need to make as far as electric pressure washers are concerned, because all of them vary in price from each other. These considerations revolve around the internal and external features of electric pressure washers, and will act as a perfect guide for you if you face the need to buy one. Read more
Incontinence happens to men and women. You're at risk of incontinence as you age. The condition is caused by a weak sphincter, bladder muscles that are too strong, prostate issues, urinary tract infections, kidney or bladder stones, and numerous other conditions. Read more
Consolidated Credit is an organization that works in helping you reach the credit score you desire for better acknowledgement from renowned financial institutions. In addition, they are experts in offering advice related to debt management as well as the best way to deal with everyday financial matters. Read more