21 Times Ryan Gosling Made People In The Background Look Less Special
Feb 08, 2016 19:23
Who doesn't love Ryan Gosling? The guy is a heartthrob! And you know life is unfair when Ryan Gosling is standing next to you or is in a picture with you. Here are the 21 times he made life unfair for so many people.
1. The paps are checking me out, right?
2. And what am I doing with this guy instead?
3. You have confidence. But not when Ryan's around.
4. If only I was as fit. Right, time for a snack.
5. Life's unfair: gets blurred out in paparazzi pictures. Can't prove to friends that is you.
6. Not even Bradley Cooper stands a chance.
7. Hey girl!
8. Nuff said.
9. Lucky bitch.
10. Please let him notice me...
11. Yes! We totally locked eyes!
12. 1. Best day of my life. 2. Bad hair day, sigh.
13. Emma Stone would prefer Ryan Gosling over Andrew Garfield.
14. Taking a picture next to Ryan is a bad mistake.
15. Starstruck. Ryan /ignore
16. Disappointment is everywhere.
17. Is that jealousy?
18. George Clooney admiring Ryan Gosling.
19. Ryan was nice enough to provide cover, since he's the only face that matters in this pic.
20. Poor Jimmy Fallon.
21. Your tattoo isn't as cool as Ryan Gosling.
Bonus: Which Ryan Gosling is hotter?
Life is better though, for Ryan Gosling doppelganger Grant Hazell:
Gambling and especially online gambling has registered a boom all over the world during the last 20 years due to the development of technology and the Internet becoming available to more and more citizens. And even though, in most cases, gambling is something a country can benefit from, there are some instances when the governments are totally against this industry. Let’s check some countries and how they treat the gambling subject. Read more
One reason people start a blog is the ability it gives them to share what they are thinking and feeling with the world. Where once the only options people had for this were to become involved in the media world (and even then there would be a script) or write a diary (which would then be entirely private) if they wanted to have an opportunity for their opinions to move beyond the sphere of their own head. Read more
There are countless relations a person makes, but If someone is asked to tell about the people who truly love him, he will surely include his parents. The relation of parents is the purest form of love. We can always count on them in every stage of life. They are always beside us in every walk of life. While our mothers teach us humbleness and kindness, our dads teach us bravery and leadership. While our mothers tell us fairy tales, our fathers amaze us with stories of knights. Read more