21 Times Ryan Gosling Made People In The Background Look Less Special
Feb 08, 2016 19:23
Who doesn't love Ryan Gosling? The guy is a heartthrob! And you know life is unfair when Ryan Gosling is standing next to you or is in a picture with you. Here are the 21 times he made life unfair for so many people.
1. The paps are checking me out, right?
2. And what am I doing with this guy instead?
3. You have confidence. But not when Ryan's around.
4. If only I was as fit. Right, time for a snack.
5. Life's unfair: gets blurred out in paparazzi pictures. Can't prove to friends that is you.
6. Not even Bradley Cooper stands a chance.
7. Hey girl!
8. Nuff said.
9. Lucky bitch.
10. Please let him notice me...
11. Yes! We totally locked eyes!
12. 1. Best day of my life. 2. Bad hair day, sigh.
13. Emma Stone would prefer Ryan Gosling over Andrew Garfield.
14. Taking a picture next to Ryan is a bad mistake.
15. Starstruck. Ryan /ignore
16. Disappointment is everywhere.
17. Is that jealousy?
18. George Clooney admiring Ryan Gosling.
19. Ryan was nice enough to provide cover, since he's the only face that matters in this pic.
20. Poor Jimmy Fallon.
21. Your tattoo isn't as cool as Ryan Gosling.
Bonus: Which Ryan Gosling is hotter?
Life is better though, for Ryan Gosling doppelganger Grant Hazell:
Many people who love to travel, dream of living the nomadic lifestyle. Working and living on the road whilst traveling the world or just choosing where to live and when. But how do these digital nomads do it? Here we explore what skills and attributes you need to survive as a digital nomad on the road. Read more
Scotland boasts some of the most jaw-dropping scenery in the world, from the magical hills of the Highlands to the rustic charm of the Borders. And that’s why it’s a popular destination for a variety of travellers all year round. Read more
When you are working towards achieving an online computer science masters, or any computer science degree for that matter, there are some things that many experts will recommend that you do. These lists include the typical information, from warning against procrastination to being comfortable with math. Read more