17 Facts About Jackie Chan You Probably Didn't Know
Feb 10, 2016 18:21
Think you know everything about Jackie Chan? Here are some 17 fun facts you didn't know. This guy might just be the real-life Internet-Chuck Norris. Check it out below:
1. Jackie Chan's son will not get his $130 million fortune. He said, "If he is capable, he can make his own money. If he is not, then he will just be wasting my money."
2. Jackie got the name Jackie while he was working as a construction worker in Canberra, Australia.
3. He is a classically trained vocalist and has released more than 20 albums in five languages.
4. He used to carry multiple guns and a grenade to protect himself and his other artists from the triads in the 1980s and 1990s.
5. No company will insure Jackie Chan or his team, so he pays it for himself and his stunt team.
6. It took 2900 separate takes to make one scene in Dragon Lord.
7. Jackie spent two days trying to push his bone back into his fist after a fight, but then found out it was the other guy's tooth.
8. He hates the Rush Hour series because he doesn't understand the American humor. He only made it because of money.
9. He speaks 7 languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, English, German, Korean, Japanese and Thai.
10. He is a staunch supporter of China's communist party and thinks Taiwanese democracy is the biggest joke in the world and believes Chinese citzens need to be "controlled" through censorship, otherwise they'll do whatever they want.
11. He holds the Guinness World Record for Most Stunts by a Living Actor.
12. Jackie's stunt fighters communicate with him by specific grunting noises.
13. He once jumped out of aplane and landed on top of a hot air balloon.
14. He began his career as a stuntman in Bruce Lee films.
15. He was awarded two Guinness World Records in 2012 for "Chinese Zodiac." One for "Most Stunts performed by a living actor" and another for "Most credits in one movie." He had 15.
16. Jackie's dad was a spy and his mom was an opium smuggler.
17. He has a permanent plastic plug in his skull due to an accident.
Being in Tanzania on safari is a great chance to see a whole lot of African wildlife in their natural habitat. If you’ve ever dreamed of seeing any of the ‘big five’ animals: lions, elephants, rhinos, leopards or buffalo, there is no better place to see them than on Tanzania wildlife safaris. Read more
At some point in our life, we may need to seek psychics help to try and find out what is going on in our life, but a shocking fact in the psychic industry, out of four people calling themselves psychics, only one of them is genuine. This has been caused by greed as people want to make quick and easy cash from unsuspecting clients. That is disturbing to say the least. Read more