20 SUPER Awkward Greetings People Have Tried To Exchange
Feb 15, 2016 21:33
Greeting someone shouldn't be a hard thing to do, but these people here found themselves in really awkward situations. To fistbump or to shake? To cheek kiss or to hug? Here are the most awkward encounters that have happened. Hopefully it never happens to you.
1. Yup, hello.
2. Absolutely no.
3. Ian Somerhalder and Ariana Grande just couldn't get it right.
4. Damn you, Adam Levine.
We'll say it again, damn you, Adam Levine.
5. Even 50 Cent had a problem.
Indecisiveness can create awkwardness.
6. The tease that backed out the last second:
7. Come here, wife..or not.
That was intimacy.
8. Put it there man...... or not. It's all about the timing.
In his defense, Stephen Merchant couldn't see Joseph Gordon-Levitt's hand reaching for him.
9. Cat no love Ariana Grande.
10. Awkwardness happens with animals too.
11. Thank god he brought the sign. Thank god.
12. The rejected kiss:
13. How many times did this poor guy extend his hand?
Answer: one too many times.
14. When you are uncertain about everything:
15. Fistbump or bro-five? Bro-shake it is.
Just make up your minds already!
16. If all fails, just go in for a hug.
At your own risk.
17. Hug, shake, let's just do everything to be sure.
18. Yeah, let's celebr... okay my neck is itchy actually.
19. Just who do you high five?
Options, options, options. Apparently nobody and everybody.
Writing can’t be learned overnight but require a lot of practice and continuous improvement. It gets better and better through repetition over time. Experience is the best teacher which definitely fit for essay writing. Here are the important tips to improve your essay writing and accelerate your work. Read more
When filing all of your documentation to start your new business, you may have noticed something called an Employer Identification Number (EIN). If you’re not familiar with it, allow us to illustrate the importance of an EIN, particularly when you first start your company. Overall, it’s a necessary step that will allow you to do so much more with your business than you would without it. Read more
School and college years are considered to be the best time in life. You don’t have any obligations and problems. Moreover you have a lot of free time and friends who invite you at parties. You can go out for a night without thinking about next day and then sleep as long as you want. This time is definitely the best one. Read more