20 SUPER Awkward Greetings People Have Tried To Exchange
Feb 15, 2016 21:33
Greeting someone shouldn't be a hard thing to do, but these people here found themselves in really awkward situations. To fistbump or to shake? To cheek kiss or to hug? Here are the most awkward encounters that have happened. Hopefully it never happens to you.
1. Yup, hello.
2. Absolutely no.
3. Ian Somerhalder and Ariana Grande just couldn't get it right.
4. Damn you, Adam Levine.
We'll say it again, damn you, Adam Levine.
5. Even 50 Cent had a problem.
Indecisiveness can create awkwardness.
6. The tease that backed out the last second:
7. Come here, wife..or not.
That was intimacy.
8. Put it there man...... or not. It's all about the timing.
In his defense, Stephen Merchant couldn't see Joseph Gordon-Levitt's hand reaching for him.
9. Cat no love Ariana Grande.
10. Awkwardness happens with animals too.
11. Thank god he brought the sign. Thank god.
12. The rejected kiss:
13. How many times did this poor guy extend his hand?
Answer: one too many times.
14. When you are uncertain about everything:
15. Fistbump or bro-five? Bro-shake it is.
Just make up your minds already!
16. If all fails, just go in for a hug.
At your own risk.
17. Hug, shake, let's just do everything to be sure.
18. Yeah, let's celebr... okay my neck is itchy actually.
19. Just who do you high five?
Options, options, options. Apparently nobody and everybody.
If you’re having trouble getting your head around contracting and how your business will look then it’s important to do a little research before diving head first into the first option you come across. What type of business you set up, whether it be a limited company or umbrella, drastically changes the way you go about getting paid for your work, and the amount of administration that comes with it. Read more
If you are someone who loves ethnic styles and trends, then you surely will have a good collection of sarees in your wardrobe. This is true because the elegance and sophistication that sarees offer is far beyond compare. You get to look trendy and stick to traditional appeal at the same time. One of the most common choices for women is designer sarees. These sarees are specifically designed for parties, special events, and so on. Do you have the appropriate set of collection? Well, having all the right accessories and making right choices will make sure that you dazzle you way through in any party. Here are some of the ways in which you can dazzle your way in almost any party. Read more