20 SUPER Awkward Greetings People Have Tried To Exchange
Feb 15, 2016 21:33
Greeting someone shouldn't be a hard thing to do, but these people here found themselves in really awkward situations. To fistbump or to shake? To cheek kiss or to hug? Here are the most awkward encounters that have happened. Hopefully it never happens to you.
1. Yup, hello.
2. Absolutely no.
3. Ian Somerhalder and Ariana Grande just couldn't get it right.
4. Damn you, Adam Levine.
We'll say it again, damn you, Adam Levine.
5. Even 50 Cent had a problem.
Indecisiveness can create awkwardness.
6. The tease that backed out the last second:
7. Come here, wife..or not.
That was intimacy.
8. Put it there man...... or not. It's all about the timing.
In his defense, Stephen Merchant couldn't see Joseph Gordon-Levitt's hand reaching for him.
9. Cat no love Ariana Grande.
10. Awkwardness happens with animals too.
11. Thank god he brought the sign. Thank god.
12. The rejected kiss:
13. How many times did this poor guy extend his hand?
Answer: one too many times.
14. When you are uncertain about everything:
15. Fistbump or bro-five? Bro-shake it is.
Just make up your minds already!
16. If all fails, just go in for a hug.
At your own risk.
17. Hug, shake, let's just do everything to be sure.
18. Yeah, let's celebr... okay my neck is itchy actually.
19. Just who do you high five?
Options, options, options. Apparently nobody and everybody.
One reason people start a blog is the ability it gives them to share what they are thinking and feeling with the world. Where once the only options people had for this were to become involved in the media world (and even then there would be a script) or write a diary (which would then be entirely private) if they wanted to have an opportunity for their opinions to move beyond the sphere of their own head. Read more
There are countless relations a person makes, but If someone is asked to tell about the people who truly love him, he will surely include his parents. The relation of parents is the purest form of love. We can always count on them in every stage of life. They are always beside us in every walk of life. While our mothers teach us humbleness and kindness, our dads teach us bravery and leadership. While our mothers tell us fairy tales, our fathers amaze us with stories of knights. Read more
There is no better time than the colorful summers of America and the UK, to try on some breathable airy bottoms and flaunt your sexy legs. Yes, I’m talking about a man’s second best friend (second only to a dog of course) – shorts! Read more