20 SUPER Awkward Greetings People Have Tried To Exchange
Feb 15, 2016 21:33
Greeting someone shouldn't be a hard thing to do, but these people here found themselves in really awkward situations. To fistbump or to shake? To cheek kiss or to hug? Here are the most awkward encounters that have happened. Hopefully it never happens to you.
1. Yup, hello.
2. Absolutely no.
3. Ian Somerhalder and Ariana Grande just couldn't get it right.
4. Damn you, Adam Levine.
We'll say it again, damn you, Adam Levine.
5. Even 50 Cent had a problem.
Indecisiveness can create awkwardness.
6. The tease that backed out the last second:
7. Come here, wife..or not.
That was intimacy.
8. Put it there man...... or not. It's all about the timing.
In his defense, Stephen Merchant couldn't see Joseph Gordon-Levitt's hand reaching for him.
9. Cat no love Ariana Grande.
10. Awkwardness happens with animals too.
11. Thank god he brought the sign. Thank god.
12. The rejected kiss:
13. How many times did this poor guy extend his hand?
Answer: one too many times.
14. When you are uncertain about everything:
15. Fistbump or bro-five? Bro-shake it is.
Just make up your minds already!
16. If all fails, just go in for a hug.
At your own risk.
17. Hug, shake, let's just do everything to be sure.
18. Yeah, let's celebr... okay my neck is itchy actually.
19. Just who do you high five?
Options, options, options. Apparently nobody and everybody.
Many people who love to travel, dream of living the nomadic lifestyle. Working and living on the road whilst traveling the world or just choosing where to live and when. But how do these digital nomads do it? Here we explore what skills and attributes you need to survive as a digital nomad on the road. Read more
Scotland boasts some of the most jaw-dropping scenery in the world, from the magical hills of the Highlands to the rustic charm of the Borders. And that’s why it’s a popular destination for a variety of travellers all year round. Read more
When you are working towards achieving an online computer science masters, or any computer science degree for that matter, there are some things that many experts will recommend that you do. These lists include the typical information, from warning against procrastination to being comfortable with math. Read more